All reviews ocean view front desk gas station next door fort clinch state park breakfast attendant main beach room was clean convenience store amelia island first floor booked this hotel hotel is located would definitely stay here again free breakfast the breakfast area historic downtown short drive
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I booked an impromptu trip to Amelia Island and booked this hotel. I was thrilled to be able to walk right across the street to the beach - and stop at the Sandbar for a drink, listen to music, and have a drink. Leave the parking lot and follow the sign that says Downtown and arrive within minutes to enjoy great shops and fabulous restaurants. Good breakfast with scrambled eggs. The beds were incredibly comfortable. The room was very spacious. Great price in August. Plan to return.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lisa G
JuanR4384, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fernandina Beach at Amelia Island, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! Im glad we could make you vacation memorable, Im glad you are already planning a return trip to our Beautiful Island. I hope that you decide to stay with us again.

Crissi Sapp-Guest Services Supervisor

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

This was our second stay at Comfort Suites Amelia Island this summer. The room is large, with a very comfortable King Bed, plus a sitting area which includes a hide a bed. We had everything we needed...microwave, refrigerator & amenities in the bathroom. It was very clean with a good air conditioner. Breakfast is provided by an extremely friendly & helpful server. They offer eggs, sausages, waffles, cereal, fruit & sweet rolls. The front desk was efficient & helpful. We like being so close to the ocean.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank WendySP2013

Thank you for giving us a great review! I hope that you choose to stay with us again when you return to our Island. We look forward to seeing you.

Crissi Sapp-Guest Services Supervisor

Reviewed 3 August 2018

This hotel was comfortable, but the front desk is hardly manned, and we had a hard time tracking down someone when we first tried to check-in. However, the staff is friendly. The breakfast was fine, with powdered eggs (not very delicious), sausages, and a waffle maker, and the beds were comfortable. The carpet was a little gross, but the bathroom was overall clean. The location is wonderful, only steps from the beach and a short drive downtown, and our experience overall was good. However, I think it is overpriced for the quality, but I could be wrong in the assessment of the area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kaytmack
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We had a reservation conflict and the dest clerk.Josie was very helpful in voluntaring to contact the other
hotel to arrange for us to check in early and allowing us to have a late checkout in order to keep us from
having no place to stay in the interim. The entire staff was very friendly. I would recommend this hotel highly.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank waynelibby
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We used points and got an ocean front room. View is good but not great (beach with heavy construction in front of it). Service is good. Room is clean but small and basic. This counts as my second favorite place among the 4 I stayed at during my visits of Amelia Island in the past couple of years.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family