“Always a safe choice”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Cracker Barrel is known for comfort food and they always deliver. Service was excellent and the breakfast that we had was hot and tasty

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

After a long travel day, we were glad to arrive at the familiar porch. The long wait, poor or wrong meals made us grumpy. We wondered if the kitchen staff had sabotaged our waitress! I mentioned this to the manager. The manager brought me 2 pieces of chicken since my chicken and dumplings only had one small piece of chicken. The corn was sent back for the ordered okra, and my daughter agreed to eat the fried fish instead of the grilled she ordered (she didn't want to wait.) I'm sorry that I cannot recommend this location.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Most of us had the Mama pancake breakfast. I had the pancakes with pecans. My eggs over easy and bacon were very good, however, the pancakes were the best I have eaten. We were with a large group and the other option was the Mama French Toast breakfast. I did not hear one complaint.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Nothing at Cracker barrel is great. There are some choices better than others. I didn't care for the Chicken and dumplings. Great wait service.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We were sitting with 2 hungry children for at least 10 minutes before we were able to flag someone down to take our order.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!