“This place needs some serious”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Get food delivered
Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Florida City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place needs some serious help! Manager was rude! Didn’t wear his name tag or I’d be posting it! After waiting 20 minutes to be seated when you could clearly see there were open tables and not one that were blocked for social distance. We waited 15 minutes for someone to take our drink, by then dinner orders! 6 of us at 6:45 at night. 5 of the six ordered hamburger steak and a hamburger! Waiter another 15 minutes for the waitress to come back and say they were out of all of it including another 5 other things. She had to take the whole order again! We waited forever for drinks and what final was a meal we could order. The waitress messed up the ticket not once but three times. Got to the register and it was messed up again. Would not read the ticket. Corporate needs to step in and do a full overhaul!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (660)

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

We travel extensively and have always found Cracker Barrel to provide consistent service and food. Not at this location! The service was terribly slow and inattentive. We waited forever for our order which, when it finally showed up, was wrong. The food quality was far below what we are used to. I would never patronize this location again!!

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Clean on the inside. Bathroom were in need of attention. Server had trouble with I pad taking the order. What happened to writing it down? Food was decent as too was the price. With throat said. It took over 25 minutes to have our breakfast brought to us. Was not busy at all. The retail store seemed to be not well stocked. Empty space thought out. We have eaten at Cracker Barrel’s all over the country. This one needs some TLC

Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

I really like being able to get an affordable home style meal that includes veggies while traveling. The food is served fresh with biscuits & cornbread. Jeanette was our server. She paid very close attention to detail, and remembered things throughout the meal. She was awesome! I ordered lemonade, but asked if I could start with an Arnold Palmer. She automatically brought me lemonade next without me even asking for a refill. She had 4 stars on her apron, but I think she deserves a 5th!

The country shop always has a nice assortment of goods to browse including jewelry & charms, music (cds & albums,) clothing & scarves, various chotskies, greeting cards. This location had lots of baby/children’s clothes - very cute.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 7 November 2020 via mobile

I hate eating out, don’t do it often but when I do I expect good service for the money I pay. I took a day to think about writing this. Went with friends for a birthday. Waited 45 minutes to get our beverages, salad wasn’t coming, no dinner rolls delivered. We were hungry. I requested the server to please do not bring dinner before I receive the salads. Dinner arrives a few minutes later the salads arrive after the fact. It’s call the manager time. She apologized claiming they just opened up a few weeks ago due to Covid. Sorry that’s no excuse, she said the birthday persons dinner would be free, nice but I rather would have had better service. The server we had and I won’t mention a name was clearly a some what of a functioning alcoholic, even thru the mask he wore you could clearly get the fact he had liquor before he arrived to work plus he was sweating and he just arrived. I don’t think I’ve been to this part of town for 10 years and it probably will be another 10 years before I go back. Just horrible service and a very disappointing evening out with friends. So sad.

Date of visit: November 2020