Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$97
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$122
US$89
Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale East(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$107
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$149
  • Beachfront
US$110
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$175
  • Beachfront
US$90
US$85
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

All reviewshoneymoon suitefront deskacross the streetbeach accesswinn dixiethe main hoteloutdoor barspacious roomearly checkspring breaknataliapoolscvstikijacuzzistarbuckscruise
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

This service at this place always seems to amaze me. Natalia and Joy at the front desk go over the top every time . Drink prices are a little expensive but the service makes up for it. I would recommend this place to anyone!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Maria A, Manager at Royal Beach Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your excellent review! We greatly appreciate all guest feedback. We are so pleased to hear that our top notch service lived up to your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again!

Best regards,
Maria A

Reviewed 5 June 2018

from check in at the front desk with holly to the service at the bar and room cleaning services, everything was amazing! Cannot find a better hotel for the price and walking distance to the shops and beach!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Vitaly U, Manager at Royal Beach Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear roymiddleton23,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking time sharing you review about your recent visit. We are extremely happy to read that all of our team members and especially Holly did their best to make sure that you had an amazing stay with us. We would really hope to see you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel to check in well after 6PM. My flight was delayed coming into Ft. Lauderdale, circling above land for close to 45 minutes, owing to inclement weather.

When I went up to the front desk, the attendants were courteous and friendly, up until the point when I it was time for me to check in.

Owing to the fact that I booked thru Agoda, a 3rd Party booking service based in Hong Kong , I was not made aware of the fact that I had to pay a $200.00 incidental damage fee at check in (or just have a it held on my account until it was time to check out). Nor was I aware of the $9 per day parking fee either. I did not have the funds available just then, and it was creating an issue. One of the supervising attendants, instead of being helpful, was quick to become retaliatory and cancel my reservation (after speaking with the Agoda rep.).
Instead of me retaliating with , I calmly kept the conversation going with the Agoda rep., & after about an hour’s worth of back-&-forth, I was allowed to check in and pay the $200.00 fee in increments.
Parking was made complimentary after all that hassle, so much kudos on that.

Bottom line for this visit though: I was blown away by what I saw when I entered my room❗️Kitchen with sink, plates, full frigde, full bath tub, desk, king size bed, & for what I PAID thru Agoda for 5 days❓❗️
I DEFINITELY got my money’s worth. So besides a little ball-dropping customer service-wise, I definitely recommend this place.

Oh: did I mention that it’s a stone’s throw from the beach, with its own pools❓❗️ #winWIN

SHOUTOUT to Leonola y Ailyn for keeping my quarters clean thruout my stay❗️

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Vitaly U, Manager at Royal Beach Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Theo B,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking time sharing you feedback about your visit. We are very glad that you were 'blown away' by your room as well as 'SHOUTOUT to Leonela y Ailyn' for keeping your room clean. The security hold of $50 per night up to $200 maximum as well as parking fee of $9 per night is communicated at the time of the booking. Although we would like to apologize if there was any miscommunication on the booking agency side. We really appreciate that you would definitely recommend our hotel, as well as we will be in wait for your future visits!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Great food, personal and intimate space. Lots of fun at the bar, espically with our servers Dmitrii and Eddy. Those 2 gave us great hospitality and Dimitrii's Magic is entertaining and a great time. These 2 made our trip hilarious and entertaining. Great place! Eddy is super knowledgeable about the area as well, and recommended great places!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Maria A, Manager at Royal Beach Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Hello Jason G!

We are ecstatic to hear about your wonderful experience at our property! We gristly appreciate your feedback. The management is delighted to hear that Dimitrii and Eddy showed our guests that we truly strive to provide above and beyond service to all of our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your time at Royal Beach Palace, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Best Regards,
Maria A

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Great room the kitchenette is well equipped, this Hotel is very cute and well maintained. Bathroom are clean and neat, I really like the Place. Joy at the Front Desk is very helpful. There is four pool in the property nice sized pool. This Hotel rooms are great.Very comfortable and spacious.Clean and modern design.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Maria A, Manager at Royal Beach Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hello mclean5574,

Thank you so much for your excellent review! All feedback is of the utmost importance to us. We are so glad that you enjoyed our renovated rooms and wonderful staff! We strive to give our guests the best customer service, and it is great to hear we are succeeding.