Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from US$38.40
More Info
4,563 results
All reviews gator boys airboat ride air boat animal planet captain chaos gator bites boat captain hold a baby alligator a lot of fun fun experience fish south florida gators everglades vultures boats plants
Selected filters
Reviewed yesterday

On May 8, My husband and I brought my son to the Everglades Holiday Park for an airboat tour. We do this whenever guests or family come to visit!

On this day we were put on an airboat with no top. This is not the norm, but a boat was out of commission and we were told this one was better! I was concerned because it was a hot day.

The problem was that we were seated in the back row. There were only 3 of us so I was seated in the middle. The NOISE from the engine was so loud I could feel it vibrating in my head. I plugged my ears with tissue and held my my hands over them and hoped that was enough!

It wasn’t. My ears remain stuffed one week later and the tinnitus I am experiencing makes it difficult for me to hear normal conversation. I will be going to an ENT next week but know that the damage is done.

It is beyond me why they don’t offer earplugs and avoid seats like the one I was put in. I am 70 years old. So at least I don’t have to live with this deafness for too many more years. Let’s hope they didn’t seat a child in this seat!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

The airboat ride was great, our captain was great and offered great knowledge and communication with the riders. He found us gators and taught us about the Everglades.
The “Gator Boy” was another story. He started off with “who has any dumb questions? “ Was sexually joking the whole time , which was rude and uncalled for. He talked down to the crowd the whole time. At the end of the show made a joke about killing himself which is extremely inappropriate. I guess we were let down down by the professional of the “Gator Boy”. The lame tv show must’ve got to his head. Slow it down big timer, your jokes and character suck!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

It’s a little bit of a drive but not so far out that it’s not worth the drive. Saw several gators while on the airboat and the captain provided a lot of entertainment and interesting information about the Everglades. I wish the gator wresting aftershow would have been a little “more”

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Great guides and interesting tour of the Everglades. A fun way to see some gators up close! Definitely go if you haven’t before!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This activity is excellent and a good buy! JR the tour guide on the boat was hilarious! He went out of his to find the wild life ! Kevin put on an outstanding show in the gator show!! His very knowledgeable and an excellent performing, handsome too!! All the staff here are friendly, professional and knowledgeable of their animals. I highly recommend this activity! Supper awesome !

Date of experience: April 2021
CarlyDOS, Director of Sales at Everglades Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your awesome review, Mary! We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us! We truly value your business and look forward to passing along your kind words to Captain JR and Kevin!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Surprised by the negative reviews. We had a great time. No line at all for prepaid tickets, we went at 1130am midweek and waited no more than 15 min to board the boat. We saw some great wildlife—a few gators and even a giant python! Was one of our highlights of the trip, those boats go faster than you think!

Date of experience: April 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review, Stephanie! We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to see you again soon for more magical memories!