US$97
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
US$93
US$89
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale East(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$107
Courtyard
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$79
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$110
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$145
  • Beachfront
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$129
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$90
Cancelon
1,722 results
All reviewslas olasindigo restaurantexecutive towernew towercheesecake factorywild seaolder partwater taxicharming hotelrestaurants and shopsold floridaacross the streethotel barroom was largeroom keyvalet parkingking bed
Reviewed 1 June 2018

This hotel in right in the thick of the restaurants and shops so you don't ever have to worry about transportation. If you do need transportation, uber and lyft cars are readily available. Also it is right on the canal so it's fun to watch the big boats go by. We were upgraded and the room and bathroom were very spacious. I was like Florida luxury from the past, not the new modern that most hotels have. Bar in hotel was lovely and all the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Will definitely make it a point to stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Michael C, Guest Services Manager at Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Hello 19saluki65,

We thank you for staying with us and we are thrilled you gave us a 5 star rating!
We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Situated right on Las Olas Blvd, Riverside is a wonderful location with easy access to numerous restaurants, shopping and river activities.

I want to give a shout out to Tiffany whose customer service was above and beyond.

All of the staff was friendly and caring.

Definitely will stay at Riverside any time I am in the area

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Hello Al05312018,

We thank you for staying with us and we are thrilled you gave us a 5 star rating. I am pleased to let you know that I have shared your comments with Tiffany and she could not be more greatful! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I visited Riverside Hotel Fort Lauderdale two months ago and I paid for the room in advance. When I checked in I had to make a 200 dollars deposit and I was specifically told that all the money will be returned... well after I leaved the States only 60 dollars were returned although I didn’t use room service or anything that would cost something... And the extra money they took is exactly as much as I paid for the room in advance.... plus when I e-mailed them about charging for the room twice, nobody answered me!!!! Now I have to solve this stubid thing with my bank since they don’t answer me?!!!!!!! So please go somewhere else while traveling in Fort Lauderdale !

Karoliina

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hello karoliinaseppanen,

I appreciate you reaching out. Please reach out to me at mcanales@riversidehotel.com so I can go ahead and look into this further.
This is pretty alarming and would like to help you get it all sorted out.

Look forward to hearing from you.

- Michael Canales

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I booked this Hotel through trip advisor and I was so impressed! This place is elegant and very nice. The rooms were clean and decorated nicely. The location is perfect. Restaurants , bars, bakery all in walking distance. I will definitely stay here again if traveling to Fort Lauderdale. I also dined in the hotel restaurant which had a delicious breakfast. Highly recommend this hotel! The views of the river- amazing!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Michael C, Guest Services Manager at Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hello bentleythecat,

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The Riverside Hotel is an older hotel with a lovely old Florida feel with beautiful tiles and tall ceilings in the public areas. The location on Los Olmas Blvd. is excellent. I stayed in the older section, on the fourth floor. My room was very clean, pleasant and quiet. All the staff were friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Hello 2trvlers,

We thank you for staying with us and we are thrilled you gave us a 5 star rating. I am pleased to let you know that I have shared your comments with the staff and they thank you greatly! We look forward to welcoming you back!