“Great location with above average food”

Lona Cocina Tequileria
Reserve with OpenTable
Lona Cocina Tequileria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,429 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$15 - US$55
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The location is fantastic and the Mexican food is also good. Great happy hour prices on tacos, you get 3 for $10. My favorite was the spicy pork one and my husband preferred the mahi mahi Tacos. Their salsa was also very good and had more of a chipotle smokey taste. We would certainly return in the future.

Kira C, Private Dining Sales Manager at Lona Cocina Tequileria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

I am very glad that you took advantage of our special on Tuesday's. Please stop by on Wednesday's for our ladies happy hour. See you soon!!!!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

If you are in Fort Lauderdale, you have to visit Lona. The food is really tasty, we loved our steak fajitas and tacos al pastor! Also ask for the guacamole bowl, it's just great!
The location is great, it has a perfect view of the beautiful beach.
The service is really good, everybody was friendly and helpful; a must in Fort Lauderdale!!

Thank you for your review. Teamwork is definitely something we strive for so we really appreciate the feedback! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Lona had incredibly good service! Our waiter was Claudia Oyuela and she was fantastic and very attentive. She was kind and humorous, as well as the rest of the staff. The food was flavor filled and well displayed and the atmosphere in itself was beautiful.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Lona with Claudia ! Make sure to visit us on Tuesdays for $2 Tacos and Margaritas!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutelyyy looovee! First time at Lona while walking past it, went with my boyfriend on a Saturday. Not only is it a beautiful restaurant with an exquisite view, it was wayyyy beyond satisfaction thanks to bartender Carolina who made the experience fantastic! Made us amazingg drinks and recommended great foods off the menu! Absolute TOP service (5 stars). Would recommend to anyone (: I plan on coming back with my family.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

She was awesome!
I was not sure of an alcoholic drink I wanted, but she let me try a sample. I was not pleased with but then she recommended me an alternative to the mix that I would like. I love this kind of service! She made me like a different kind of drink I would of never even thought of before! Love it!!!