“Elegant, Classy Seafood Dinner Destination”

Truluck's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,349 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We invite you to escape to Truluck's. A getaway for the senses. Come savor the freshest Crab, direct from our own fisheries. Delight in our fresh-catch seafood menu or select tender, juicy steaks prepared to perfection. Then complement it all with delicious wines by the glass and bottle.
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Truluck's is one of the fanciest and most-elegant restaurants in Ft. Lauderdale, and the experience matches the decor. If you like seafood, you'll love the menu here. There are also plenty of options for those who prefer the bounties of the land vice the sea, and everyone in my dinner party complemented the dishes they ordered for being flavorful, fresh, and cooked to order. Service was generally good but lagged at times--especially considering the restaurant was not overly-busy on the night of our visit. Consider dessert only if you're sharing--the portions are HUGE!

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Went to this place for dinner for a friend I must admit I am a food snob the food was prepared well, the atmosphere was great with the live music..my only complaint was that after I finish eating at a high end Resturant I like my dishes clean up right away.thry kinda failed in this area we were finished eating I out filthy plates just sat their,however this would not stop me from going back again

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Truluck's was awesome! We went during Happy Hour. They had wonderful entertainment. The gentleman sung and played the piano. He was great. The drinks and appetizers were half price. The apple martini and Crab Au Gratin were delightful!

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Very overrated! Overpriced with small portions. Grouper was maybe 4 Oz and overcooked for about $40. Need I say more!

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Wow the food, service and atmosphere was just perfect. The food was cooked to perfection. The server was very friendly. Ill be back next time I'm in the area.