“Monday's in season all the stone crabs you can eat”

Truluck's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,351 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We invite you to escape to Truluck's. A getaway for the senses. Come savor the freshest Crab, direct from our own fisheries. Delight in our fresh-catch seafood menu or select tender, juicy steaks prepared to perfection. Then complement it all with delicious wines by the glass and bottle.
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Great place to spend a Monday night . Live music .choice of appetizer the lobster bisque is amazing The the platters of stone crabs start coming .we went with our son and daughter-in-law we ordered some great wine and began eating crab The waiter will bring it as long as you eat it .The crab was cooked to perfection

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Stopped buy to catch talented pianist and drinks before dinner.
Ordered the calamari and meatball appetizers. The quality of both items was good but the accompanying sauces were so bad that the dishes were awful. The meatballs were drowning in a pungent barbarque sauce that was sooo awful and the calamari had two sauces, a tartar type sauce that tasted like wallpaper paste and a second that had no flavour at all. Very disppointing!

1  Thank SandyF251
Reviewed 23 March 2017

What an amazing time we had. We went on a Wednesday to Trulucks for a birthday during happy hour. The drinks were amazing, I had the China Rose. The food was incredible. We had short ribs, meatballs, escargot, fish tacos, S&P calamari, tuna tartare and the oysters. WOWZA! I have nothing bad to say at all. My mouth is watering just typing all of the food we had. Would do it all over again.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

I rented a private room for 16 of us for my husband's 50th birthday. The events manager was great to work with- she was very reachable for questions and sent me everything I needed to make food and beverage choices. Everything could not have gone better on the evening itself; the room was set up beautifully and the perfect size for the group with a nice cocktail/appetizer area. The service was professional, warm and prompt and the food was AMAZING. They had a few really nice touches- personalized menus with my husband's name and "Happy Birthday" on his dessert, although I hadn't even requested it. Although not inexpensive, was worth every penny as it was an incredibly special experience.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Totally great experience from start to finish. Friendly and efficient staff. Nice bar area with friendly bartender and nice live music. Server was delightful and we were all very pleased with our food. I started with a crab cake appetizer and it was one of the best crab cakes I've ever had and when they say lump crab, it was - not shredded like you often get in many restaurants and the size was substantial. We all shared the crab mac and cheese - very good. I had the yellow tail entrée - generous portion (all items were generous) and delicious. For dessert I had the trio (3 smaller sizes of their chocolate cake, crème brule and carrot cake) - all delicious. Two in our group ordered what we call the "chocolate tower" which really should be shared unless you are wanting to take much of it home to enjoy at another time - delicious and dramatic! Really nice atmosphere and we love the curved booths which are great for four people. We'll definitely be back!