“As good as in Spain 🇪🇸 ”
Review of Eatapas

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #423 of 1,191 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Description: Located in East Fort Lauderdale, Eatapas is the newest addition for Spanish Tapas, Crafted Sangrias, Variety of Paellas and Live Flamenco Shows.. Eatapas has a vast menu of culinary delights, utilizing the freshest ingredients to bring homemade dishes straight to your table. Join us for Happy Hour daily 4:00pm-6.30pm or for fun evening with bite sized tapas and crafted cocktails. Vamos Hoy
Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

A Neigbourg told me about these Spanish tapas place , but really I didn’t want yo go because I m from Spain and I always get disappointed.. well no !! These place is fantastic! The food is like in Spain and the menu is perfect
The jamón de bellota is divine and all the rest also !! So happy that I don’t have to go to Miami anymore for good Spanish food
Service is very good and there was a flamenco show with very good music as well!!
Returning soon with my boys !!

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

We drove by and saw so many cars parked out front, we knew it must be good. They have valet parking, but we chose to park down the street. On entering we were met immediately by the hostess, who gave is the option of a hi-top, or a regular table.
The waitress came quickly and provided guidance on the menu. The prices were very reasonable and there are plenty of choices. They gave us two glasses of complimentary champagne. I ordered a glass of Spanish wine for $9.00. Our Orders came out quickly and were all delicious. Our favorites were the olives and the octopus. We look forward to returning and trying some other dishes. The decor in the restaurant is very authentic and we enjoyed the “live” music. There is a long bar that you can sit at, also.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank colbox
Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

Amazing atmosphere and food! I will truly recommend it, feels like you were in Spain and definitely a Gem in Fort Lauderdale.
I had the opportunity to meet the Chef and one of the owners, both very passionate and Sammy our server was wonderful!

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank mariasT5437CH
Reviewed 25 October 2020

The food was good, however, the cod fish was overcooked and was chewy. Interior was nice, Flamenco performers were so-so. The service wasn't good, the waiter was either grabbing the plate from out of your nose, or was disappearing for very long time. The server wasn't good.
When I made a reservation, I asked somehow to specify that my boyfriend had a birthday. However, there were no mentioning of it through all out stay there, and if I specified I want to seat in a room with Flamenco dancer, i shouldn't be asked on the entrance where I want to seat. No distancing between the tables.
the interior was very nice.
We will not go there again.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 23 October 2020

Authentic Spanish tapas served by an attentive staff at reasonable prices! Try the tapas plates—everything was delicious. We had the shrimp in garlic sauce—3 large shrimp in a wonderful garlic sauce, the sizzling mushrooms with Serrano ham, the Spanish cod empanada and the tortilla Español a. All were delicious.
Great atmosphere, music, full bar with Happy Hour specials— what more could you want? There is nothing like this on Las Olas, so take a short drive up Federal to Eatapas—definitely worth the trip! Authentic flavors, great ingredients, since we can’t get to Madrid or Barcelona these days, Eatapas is the next best thing!

Date of visit: October 2020