US$95
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$126
US$115
US$89
US$99
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$91
Hotels.com
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale East(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$107
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$108
US$101
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$149
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$175
  • Beachfront
US$90
Cancelon
All reviewsgalleria mallprivate courtyardanimal crackershot tubsmall hotelking suitemodern amenitiesfree wififrozen grapesold floridakitchen areacontinental breakfastwithin walking distanceboutique hotelrooms are largeno elevatoryogurt
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend end of may. Receptionist was the friendliest and the most helpful I have ever met. Shame I didn't get his name but he had glasses and wore stripey shirt:-) . Got upgraded to a bigger room on first floor. Apart from the room being next to the cleaners "office" and being awoken every morning way to early, it was amazing. Room had a kitchen and big bedroom. Great bathroom. Pool with hot tub. Walking distance to the mall and around 15-20minutes to the beach. Great little Italian place around the corner- big Louis I believe it was called. What a yummy meatballs and pasta. I wish we stayed longer and I wish it wasn't raining all weekend ( but we used the hot tub in rain and it was amazing!) . I will be definitely back. Thank you for having us!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Must say, I found this gem on a different site, but would go back again and again. Clean, beautiful rooms, impeccable landscaping, superior, caring staff, just a huge win all around. The breakfast(an additional small charge) was healthy, with many options. Can’t talk enough about Billy, patient, endearing, always looking to one-up his service. And a sense of humor to boot!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2018

If I was to rate this hotel alone on customer service and cleanliness then I would give an excellent rating but unfortunately, we had an uncomfortable stay and we were glad we only spent one night. Our room was located on the second room without stairs, fortunately, the staff helped carry our luggage. The room was very clean but small with an uncomfortable (too soft) queen sized bed. The walls were paper thin and we could hear the other guests. We could also hear the noise of the traffic outside. The air conditioner was operational but noisy. The pool was small sized but they had a nice covered courtyard.
The location was less than ideal since we didn’t drive. Publix and eateries were within a short distance but felt unsafe walking at night. It took us about 25 mins to walk to Fort Lauderdale beach and it seemed longer at 86°F/30°C weather. We bused (30 minutes) to Las Olas Blvd. Beach. It is a budget hotel and priced for it.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Sealymonk
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Great room, the kitchenette is well equipped, this motel is very cute and well maintained. Bathroom are clean, and neat.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the place: nice staff, enough parking, well located (in the heart of Victoria Park). There is a jacuzzi and nice sized pool.

This a "budget" motel but the rooms are great. Very comfortable and spacious. Clean and modern design.

But our view....well you are the judge....

In overall, I am not unhappy, but if you want a nice view, don't forget to ask to the management a direct view on the pool. They are pretty accommodating, and nice.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2018

This is a really cute and quaint hotel. I stayed for one night and enjoyed my mini getaway. They had a nice happy hour in the lobby when we arrived. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would come back here again!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends