“Great Outside Bar”

Ranked #563 of 1,214 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Neighbourhood: Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Neighbourhood: Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 9 April 2021

Great place for happy hour! Loved the oysters! Fey was the bartender and she was fantastic! Friendly place and great atmosphere! We were only at the outside bar. Did not go inside---weather was too good to be inside!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 21 March 2021

This is teh new hot spot in Fort lauderdale. Great food and drinks, but it is the view tat makes this hot spot extremely popular. Grab an Adirondack chair and sip your cocktail-day or night- to enjoy spectacular River views.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Just walking around, found this little place. Walked up , sat at the bar, and got our drinks and food. Five hours later still her hanging with Lennie. Good drinks, good people watching time, and a relaxing environment at the water side bar.
There are many seating options, however Lennie made the day.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank 74Jason
Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

It was not a good experience and I expected not only better taste of my food but also much better service. We arrived on time for our reservation and got told it will be a 30 min wait. After 30 min I got told another 40 min. After back and forth they found a table (well 50% tables where empty anyway and dozen of people waiting). The table was right next to the bar while the more quite table stay empty... I complaint but no change. Everyone stood at the bar and partied. I had dancing butts in my face while trying to eat my food. I wanted to be seated outside. Tables were empty outside when we arrived but they sat us right next to the bar. Very unprofessional customer service!

Our server was ok but he was as not on spot. Told us first the beer my husband ordered was not available. After asking again he said he would talk to the bartender and came back with what he wanted.

Food was a bit blend for my taste it probably the atmosphere caused that. It was not a good experience and the felt eating on a dance floor in a club. Make a decision. Either bar, club or restaurant. I couldn’t understand my husband due to the Noise Level.

We won’t come back

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 29 January 2021

This is it's second location ( 1 st in Delray Beach), it's on Las Olas Blvd. at the Icon apartment Bldg. The decor is elegant, it's waterfront, romantic, very good staff, Covid 19 clean, social distancing, masks. Inspired menu, unique blend of seven exotic salts used to season dishes and steaks.

Date of visit: January 2021