US$105
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
US$95
US$89
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$159
Riverside Hotel
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$79
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$99
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$129
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale East(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$107
Courtyard
US$118
US$110
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$146
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
US$90
Cancelon
All reviewshot tubfun weekendwilton manorsguest housegay menrecent staylong weekendrooms are cleanwithin walking distanceresortguestsfeistylauderdaleft
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Upon arrival to Innleather, I knew my time there would be fun. Doug, the manager greeted me and was gracious to store my things in his office. About a half hour later my bags were brought to my room and the fun began. The facility was nice and the staff was friendly and helpful. I stayed for 2 weeks and met many people from all over the world and plan to keep in touch.
The day pass people were nice and a good mix with the guest.
I couldn’t have asked for a better place.
Jeremy, Lanz and Clinton are all great associates which made the stay fun.
I will be back

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Doug F, Manager at Inn Leather, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks Bill

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I have stayed in a few Male-only clothing optional resorts in Ft. Lauderdale and I have enjoyed them a lot. I really enjoyed my recent stay at Inn Leather.... My favorite part of the experience was when you walk through the gate you leave the world behind! It's peaceful, relaxing, and extremely welcoming. The atmosphere is fun, light-hearted, pleasant and non-judgmental. I am not an Adonis by any means and I felt very comfortable there. There were men from all walks of life and an array of ages. The staff was very accommodating. I did not have a car, but there is so much to do within walking distance, it's great! Staying at Inn Leather is within walking distance to the Water Taxis and that was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed the other guys at the Inn. We would share cocktails, snacks, even sit outside and have a meal together. The rooms are suitable for the amount of time you are in them. It's true each has a sling, but once you learn how to detach it and move it out of the way, the room opens up nicely.... One thing of which I didn't realize was the housekeeping was at request. It was not an issue for myself as when I needed towels or anything, the staff was extremely helpful in getting them. Overall, I was hoping for a truly relaxing vacation and I was pleasantly surprised that is what I exactly found at Inn Leather. One extremely important aspect that I noted was the parking is outside of the facility and designated for each room and in the resort, there were no cars or parking, which really created a private atmosphere. Last but not least, there are many locals that get day passes and they truly add to the friendliness and playfulness of the Inn.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank SRI401
Doug F, Manager at Inn Leather, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 9 December 2017

As a man who's lived the leather lifestyle for over 40 years I've been to many a resort and find this to be one of the best.

I discovered this resort a few years ago and because it was fully booked when I planned to attend a leather convention stayed at another hotel. Happily on the night after the convention ended this resort had one room and I took it. I guarantee you I will be there next year and do things right.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Robert Alexande... T
Management response:Responded 23 December 2017

Thank You, please come back soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by my recent stay at Inn Leather. Yes it is an older complex but the grounds were well maintained, the pool and hot tub were crystal clear and my room was much cleaner and nicer than expected. I splurged on room 11 which has a fully equipped playroom that I thoroughly enjoyed.
The staff was friendly. And the pool area was crowded with day passers providing much eye candy. Very cruisy but not intimidating.
All and all it was a fun weekend. I would stay here again.
My only complaint is I wish someone had shown me how to get to my room and how work the AC and lights. I froze my first night until I found the AC control mounted in the kitchen. And the playroom lights were on overnight. I found both controls the following morning and all was well after that.

Room Tip: Room 11 is the room to reserve if you'd enjoy a fully outfitted playroom.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jake J
Management response:Responded 23 December 2017

Thanks for the great review. Remember to mention this review for a 10% discount on your next visit. Yes, we can be bought

Reviewed 31 March 2017

We rented a very nice room- # 4- actually an apartment. We found it to be very comfortable with the leather sofa, glass dinette table and plenty of room. The room features a full size kitchen and very nice bath. Doug the manager, Matt, J.C. and Micah were all top notch in making sure that hospitality was extended to us. We appreciate that every time we visit we are shown such a welcome. The room and the bed were very comfortable. The pool was immaculate, warm and inviting. We appreciate being in such a well kept facility. The Inn is an easy commute to Wilton Manors, the beach and I -95. Food and shopping are very close by. Thanks guys, for another great visit to Inn Leather.

Room Tip: We have stayed in 3 different rooms, all of which were spotlessly clean.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple