“Great fried seafood fast!”

Snappers Fish & Chicken
Ranked #421 of 1,351 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Like my grandmas fish fry! Hot fast tasty inexpensive. I only wish I'd been told there are a few seats in the joint. I'd been told it was takeout only. If I'd realized sooner, I'd have saved myself $50 st another pricey restaurant!!! Go snappers!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Snappers is a few blocks from the Days Inn where staff suggests their food as an option. The place is busy and seems to have a lot of regulars.
The fish I ordered , grilled snapper and grilled shrimp was perfectly cooked. Nicely seasoned. Corn nuggets and jalapeño poppers were tasty as well.
This is a take out joint but you are provided with plastic cutlery and condiments .
If I returned, I would try the conch.
Catfish, chicken gizzards, okra and more are also on offer.
If you don't want lemon pepper on your food tell them ahead of time as it was sprinkled on the corn nuggets as well. Still tasty.. just didn't need it.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We stayed at the Days Inn close to there and were recommended to try this place. The food was really good and the prices were quite reasonable. Give it a try if you're in the area!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Ok this ain't in the best part of town, but the food is excellent if you like seafood and chicken. Best conch and gizzards I've had in years. They will cook anything you like anyway you want it cooked just about... Just ask. The help was very helpful and fast, even though the place was packed. Also they had great combination selections, almost too many to decide on if you are really hungry... LOL

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Good food only take out and a sketchy neighborhood but worth the trip.had to walk from hotel approx 3 blocks