-was suppose to get a room with an ocean view. At first got a room looking at the W hotel and hardly a room with a view of the ocean. Next morning spoke to the front desk and was move to a high floor and a awesome view of the ocean, not a full view but still a awesome view. If you can ask - ask for any 09 rooms; such as 1409, 1509, 1609, etc, nice around the corner balcony with a great view to have drink on after the beach.
- not enough seating at the pool.Be careful of setting your stuff down and going into the pool, some SOB move our stuff. Found it at the pool desk and they said we were not in the pool area for more then 30 mins, therefore we forfeited the chairs. We were in the pool for the whole time. Move my stuff to other chairs - stuff was moved again by pool bot, who stated that those chais are for cabana people only. SO i lit him verbally unfire for a minute. I was not please. At this point I was pissed and we went to lunch.
- Parking is BS, not ifs and ors or buts, you can not park in the street and only in their garage for $31.00 a day and went getting care they make your feel obligated to tip them. so it come about to about $40.00 a day.
-Staff very friendly, but it friendly to the point it was annoying. i.e.valet parking, bell hops, security.
-Went to the beach and sat down on some chair underneath the umbrella. Guy comes up and says $10.00 for each chair and $20.00 for the umbrella a day. I thinks this is controlled by the City of Ft. L. No amenities by Hilton on the beach except for free towels.
Rooms are nice and spacious. Air conditioner is odd, it runs often and directly blowing on the bed where u sleep in our room.
The hotel has everything and Everything is expensive here.
Arranged a tour of the Everglades there the hotel at $60.00 a person with them picking us up. Got there and found out a regular ticket is $23.50 a person. I was not advised that I could drive here, if so I would of. So I paid a guy in a shuttle van, that stop at three other hotels to pick people up, a total 12 people in the van, an extra $140.00. If I would of driven there tickets would be about $100.00 for all four of us. The hotel charged us $260.00. RRRRRRR
I like the hotel, unsure I will come back due to the hand out mentality for tips. I spent 10 days here at 31.00 a day for parking. Over 300.00 for parking. But i had no other option on parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton