Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$97
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$128
US$115
US$89
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$149
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$118
US$110
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale East(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$90
Cancelon
5,759 results
All reviewsilios restaurantacross the streetwrap around balconyfull kitchenocean viewpool areajunior suitepool staffdiamond memberw hotelliving roomvalet parkingresort feeper dayfort lauderdale beachan umbrellabeach chairs
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Since we had a nightmare flight in, we upgraded to an ocean front room with a wrap around deck for an additional fee each night. It did not disappoint (see pictures). The entire suite was neat but it was odd that the kitchen was not stocked as a normal suite would. But it wasn’t a big deal, the request was quickly fulfilled by a simple phone call. The master bath was enormous was a great view and we had a second bathroom in the suite. The only complaint we had about the bath was that the water was very, very brown. It might’ve had to do with the construction going on next door (the 4 seasons is being built over the next 2yrs). The beach itself was very easily accessible, right across the street. There is a daily fee that only comes with two beach chairs among other things. That might be an annoyance to some, especially those with a suite that can accommodate more than 1 couple (it was just us and our toddler so not a big deal on our end). The pool itself was very nice but in the afternoon, it’s shaded by the hotel as the sun rises behind it. You can get floaters for the kids behind the counter. There’s also a small kids section with activities off to the side. Over the staff was amazing, everyone was super, super friendly minus this one annoying kid at the cafe that was stingy with the ice cream scoops and kept complaining when we used the pizza room delivery menu as takeout. Another minor complaint is that i wish the glass banisters on the deck and the floor to wall windows were cleaner. Overall we would come back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great location, right across the street from the beach. All the staff we worked with / talked to were great. One problem we ran into was the 2nd floor meeting rooms had spotty internet. Nice size pool with plenty of seating. Would return.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel and amenities are as you'd expect from any Hilton property with great location

That being said, another person made my reservation along with theirs. At check-in the desk staff was provided my reward information and Hilton Honors number to transfer 1 room into my name. I was billed however was not credited for the stay or points. I've since been credited for the stay and received points, however 2 weeks later, am still attempting to obtain an invoice with for the amount billed to my platinum American Express (business travelers likely understand this is an issue when trying to complete expenses). Amazing to me hotel management nor Hilton's Diamond desk has been able to resolve.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place was great, all around, from it's location, to the hotel staff. It not only met my expectations, but exceeded them. Everyone was friendly and welcoming, especially the greeter guys who staff the lobby. They upgraded my room at check in, and the view from the 23rd floor was spectacular! The breakfast every morning was great....anything you want, and the fresh fruit selection was exactly what I was looking for. The beach access is a simple, short walk across the street, which I took advantage of multiple times a day. I also had rented a car, and the valet service was spot on.....never waited for my car...not a single time....Very efficient.
In closing, I really don't understand people complaining about the $40 plus parking fee at the resort. Is it excessive?....sure it is. But it's clearly mentioned on the hotel website...also mentioned by the valet as soon as you arrive to check in. I mean, why stay somewhere, and then complain about how much it costs, all the fees, etc....Stay somewhere else, or do what I do: Get the Hilton Honors credit card, which kicks back to you all hotel incidental charges you incur during your stay. Now, that's your smart move.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice hotel & great location. The room was very nice, clean & spacious. Staff was very friendly. Outdoor pool area was pretty cool on the 6th floor, overlooking A1A/beach. Overall, I will probably stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family