Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$64.13
More Info
from US$73.14
More Info
All reviews hour tour our tour guide great tour great sense of humor super fun blast lauderdale ft safety comedy
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a fun activity; a great way to your the area around the Riverwalk! And it's so easy once you get the hang of it Matt was a terrific guide once we got started. He really made sure we knew how to ride safely and he knows the area very well.

I took off a star because for two reasons.
1.) There was absolutely no one there when we arrived at the Historical center and very little instructive signage to let us know we were in the right place. Evidently Matt's earlier tour ran over which is no big deal but it would have been nice to know.
2.) There was too much pressure on tipping! Okay, I get it, tipping is appreciated. But I personally found the constant reminders off-putting.
All in all, it's a great experience to add to your vacation.

Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

My family all loved the tour! If you have time, do the longer tour - I don’t think the short one would be long enough. Excellent guide, fun way to get around, saw some great sites! Just don’t forget the sunscreen - arms and neck will get burned on a beautiful day!

Reviewed 1 May 2021

While visiting Fort Lauderdale, FL April 23 - 28, 2021 my wife and I signed up for the 1 hour segway tour. The company was Segway Fort Lauderdale and the tour guide was a young man named Matt. Matt proved to be an excellent tour guide. He led the group of 15 riders looking at homes and yachts owned by the rich on the Riverwalk. If you are ever in Fort Lauderdale, this tour is an excellent way to see parts of the city. Matt was very patient and he made the tour exciting and loads of fun!!

Errol & Betty

Reviewed 25 April 2021

Jon was a great tour guide and quickly taught everyone on the tour to master the Segway. We had a lot of fun and saw parts of Ft. Lauderdale we hadn’t seen yet. It was also Covid friendly.

Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

We had such a nice time! Best part was the tour guide ... he made the tour next level!
Definitely recommend this tour