Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$64.13
More Info
from US$73.14
More Info
All reviews hour tour our tour guide great tour great sense of humor super fun blast lauderdale ft safety comedy
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2021

Solomon and sexy S were fantastic! Well worth every penny. Will do it again!! Enjoyed touring by the water. Also enjoyed the fact we were allowed to travel at a higher speeds at times (not just turtle pace). Look forward to our next tour.

Reviewed 13 June 2021

It was really fun. I loved riding the Segway by the water and hearing about the history. I also loved seeing all the big houses. It was really cool

Reviewed 12 June 2021

My wife and two teenage boys took this segway tour and everyone really enjoyed it. We had a pretty large group (14 people) but the size didn't seem to slow the tour down. Just riding a segway is a lot of fun and seeing different areas of Fort Lauderdale was even better. Would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

My family and I booked the 8 mile (2 hour) Segway tour. John was our guide and was fantastic! We had such a good time and I was very impressed with the customer service. John knew all of our names and addressed us each by our name throughout the tour. He also went above and beyond by texting us photos of our group that he had taken along the tour. Highly recommend if you are in the Ft. Lauderdale area.!!

Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

We had a great time touring Ft. Lauderdale with Sexy S. Would recommend the tour as we did 10 miles covered allot of ground, fed the turtles and birds, took pictures and listen to Jamaican music! thank you for the experience it was allot of fun.