“Fantastic staff”

Fun Center Fort Lauderdale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fun Center is a one stop vacation shop. Famous for our largest Segway center for its Segway tours & rentals. We also offer Jet skis, Boat rental, Scooters, Scoot Coupe, Golf Carts, Bicycles, Kayaks, Paddleboards ,Corporate events, parties, and much more. We are also the largest membership based tour and rental company in Florida. Members save form 50-80% on everything.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Staff was very enjoyable. And treated friends so nice they spoke very highly of them . Would reccomend to anyone!! Cx

All reviews
in 61 reviews
"night tour"
"jet skiing"
in 14 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 19 reviews
in 615 reviews
"blast"
in 94 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We got there late for our appointment, but management found a way to squeeze us in. They were very helpful. Our tour guide Wolf was laid back and very nice, he was very patient with us, and helped us enjoy and maximize our time spent on Fort. Lauderdale Beach.

1  Thank Mweza K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time with your guide...great experience and was very helpful...thank you all so much!

1  Thank Eric C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I rate Matt our tour guide 5 but my overall experience has to be 2 because the front desk receptionist was rude. She said her name was Dominque but I believe its Sandra. Our tour guide Matt was awesome!! Thank you Matt for the great experience. I booked this for my brothers birthday as gift. We were supposed to be there at 3:30p because our tour started at 4p. I completed everything online like they asked me to do so all I would have to do it watch the 5 minute video. We aren't from FL so we had trouble finding the place. I called 3 or 5 times but the kept putting us on hold. So we end up asking people on the streets for directions. Finally we found the place and as soon as we walked in, She attacked us . She said her name was Dominque but I believe it's Sandra. I never experienced this before. She asking me what time it was, like I was a child and she threatened she will cancel us. I was so embarrassed, shocked and ready to cancel the appointment myself but I remained calm because it wasnt about me. I didnt want us not end up doing the tour because I was doing something nice for my brother. She was rude and told me she would cancel what I paid for because we arrived at 3:46p . Wow that's nice way to talk to your customers. I wasnt that big deal. Because her family arrived at 4:10p as we waiting to watch the video. I was so bothered that she had the nerve to say I was late but then your brother, sister in law and nephew walked in way after us and we had to wait . That wrong and you know it. I hope management gets involved because you were wrong. I dont care if you are having a bad day ,this is your job that you applied for therefore you signed up for this. Do not ever talk to a paying customer the way she did . To say all that .. Thank you Matt!! He was our tour guide. He was nice and informative. My brother and I end up having a great tour . !

sunshine289, Owner at Fun Center Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Nisey,

thank you very much for your review. My sincere apology for the tone and words that Dominique used to address you. My name is Sandra and I am the owner of Fun Center. I was not there at the time of your arrival which now I regret. Dominique was truly overwhelmed but you are right this is not a reason to speak to paying customer that way. I apologize again for this and I will definitely address this with Dominique. I am happy to hear that Matt made up for bad start and that you and your brother had a great time on the tour.

Sandra