Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Intracoastal/Il Lugano
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
US$99
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$79
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale East(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$89
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$147
  • Beachfront
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$89
Cancelon
US$269
US$231
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$309
1,400 results
All reviewswasher and dryerintracoastal waterwayvalet parkingfull kitchenlarge balconywater taxiwatching the boatsbeautiful hotelliving roomthe inter coastalocean viewstove topboutique hotelfront desk staffvalet servicelounge chairsthe entire staff
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in June 2017 with my husband and two kids. The rooms were spacious. It had a kitchen with a full size fridge, cook top, microwave, utensils, dishes, the works!! Bathroom was large with plenty of counter and drawer space. The beds were incredibly comfortable. The TV has direct tv, so lots of channels. There was a balcony on each room as well. The pool area was a little on the small side but the chairs were comfortable and you didn't have to reserve or pay for them. The pool service was a little lacking. The waitress was great, but the hours of service were strange. Overall, I would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank Jessie E
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

My husband kids & I visited Fort Lauderdale Florida an stayed here from Thursday through Sunday an at check-in we meet Mr.Milton & Mr.Steve they where very OUTSTANDING they made my family feel very welcome an did everything to PLEASE them. The next day we had the pleasure of meeting the manager Mrs.Michelle an we couldn't have met a nicer person we will NEVER forget this place or trip thanks to Mrs. Michelle

1  Thank Mrs Kendra J
HotelManager3333, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Intracoastal/Il Lugano, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Thank you for celebrating three of our pivotal team members. I couldn't be more proud of our team. I will pass along your positive praises regarding all of the aforementioned associates. Thank you for your business. We look forward to your return visits.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

The rooms, breakfast, valet staff all wonderful! A standout, Michelle, the front office manager, couldn't have been more kind and caring, not just to us, but everyone she spoke with. We also met David, the general manager who was very friendly, and engaging with the guests and staff. The entire staff was upbeat, friendly, and willing to assist you. We highly recommend this hotel, can't wait to return!!

Room Tip: the intercostal view is amazing--
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your sensational 5-star review. Glad to hear you enjoyed our staff members. We cannot say enough positive things about them. I am truly blessed to have such a great team to make such an amazing impact on our guests experience. I will certainly share this with our team and give Michelle the extra kudos she deserves.

David Fernandez

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Spent Thursday and Friday at the hotel. Is a great combination of a resort and business hotel. Everything you need in a corporate hotel plus amazing views of the intercoastal waterways. Make sure you carve out some time for the amazing full breakfast in the morning also. It was a short drive to FT. Lauderdale Beaches and you can walk to some great restaurants. (Smoke BBQ), (Pan'e Dolci Bakery)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your sensational 5-star review. I was delighted to see that you were able to enjoy some of the local flare. I will share your review with our entire team. Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Ft. Lauderdale. We wish you a safe and enjoyable summer.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

The room overall was very clean very comfortable stay. It's not very close to beach for walking distance. The view for the ocean is ok but the city blocks most of your view. Free breakfast was great an very filling the kitchen staff & house keeping very friendly. Things I didn't know before the stay parking is $18 a night you can park across the street for $1.50 for every 3 hours and free parking across the street from 12am to 8am they also hold $250 for a deposit I was not aware of that. Kristol at the front desk is rude I had issues checking in because the room was under my company's name but she was trying to turn me away and not help me. Seem as if she didn't want to be bothered that day. When I questioned the $250 deposit she said we have a sign at the front desk well I live in Chicago how does that help me. Kristol and Pat both need some customer service training I think. Pat asked how is parking across the street paying every three hours working for you ? Never asked about my stay overall. Also I didn't like the fact the hotel allows pets so lots of big dogs even when I went to eat this guy was walking in restaurant with his dog that's so unclean to me. I wish I could give them 5 stars but I could over look the other minor things because the rooms was spotless but I can't ignore rudeness being a business owner customer service is a plus so I doubt if I would return or recommend this place.

2  Thank Aim's E
HotelManager3333, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Intracoastal/Il Lugano, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am pleased to know that you found our property to be clean and comfortable. On the downside, I am sorry to hear about your check-in experience. I have shared your comments with our Front Office Manager, who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your stay. I know they appreciate you sharing your experience, and I am confident they will take appropriate steps so this doesn’t happen again.

Thanks for being a part of our continuous efforts of creating great guest experience. Your loyalty is always greatly appreciated and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.