Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$105
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$171
US$127
US$93
US$89
Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$79
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$129
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$118
US$110
HIExpress.com
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$165
  • Beachfront
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale East(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$107
US$90
Cancelon
All reviewsvillage cafeliving roomroyal palmsnice stayspring breakpenthousepropertiesuberhiltonft
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Thanks for all your help during our stay! The recommendations were all great, and the time you guys took to make sure we enjoy and discover Fort Lauderdale.

Rooms spacious and light, clean pools and nice bathrooms.

Café is great and all other places from the group are close.

Best way the gym, never found such a good hotel gym for serious training while on holiday!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Simon W
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a great location for the beach. The room was big and a really nice comfortable bed. The bathroom also big and a good shower. However the hotel needs some tlc. The room was clean ish. The pool area could be lovely but needs a good clean it just looks unloved. Management you need your cleaners to take more pride and you need to look at the public areas and give it a really good clean.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen W
Reviewed 16 March 2018

We were looking for a place close to the beach and we got it. One block walk to the beach. The room was a small efficiency. Room was o.k., the a/c did not work great, the floor is concrete (no rugs) and dirty, front door strike was broken. The front desk people were nice. The restaurant has good food. A little upgrading of this hotel could make it a great hotel in a great location.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I have visited 5 times and stayed at 3 of their properties. It is a wonderful resort, everything is brand new, the beds are great, you have kitchen facilities if you want (which) I always buy because we get food for breakfast and lunch and go out to dinner every night. It is a 5 minute walk to the beach, they have their own store and an art gallery as well. I just found that out. There is new hotel with a delightful coffee and sandwich shoppe that just opened across from the Aqua. I enjoy staying at the Aqua myself. Love Maggie a lot! We also buy $10.00 beach chairs at the supermarket and we are all set. We have drinks after the beach at the Hilton right across from the beach. Couldn't be more perfect for a 5 night rest. I will be going again this year and next and the year after that!

Room Tip: This time we got a 2 bedroom with a king room and the other is with the kitchen and sitting area in the 1st room with 2 double beds.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was going on a cruise so I needed a hotel for an overnight stay. The location is great because it’s a block away from the beach but that was the only thing I found great about my stay. We had a lot of luggage and the elevator did not work. We carried the luggage up one flight to gain access to the main office only to find out that it wasn’t working so we had to carry it back down, walk around to the other side of the hotel and than carry it up two more flights. One young lady told us she couldn’t assist us because she couldn’t carry large bags, we weren’t expecting her to help but you would think they would have put us on the first floor or had someone to assist. They had an adjoining restaurant and the staff was rude and never came back to check on us after delivering our food. My food was cold and I had to ask the young lady who were sitting people to take my food back. I sat over 20 minuets waiting to get a second cup of coffee and finally I had to ask someone to get our waiter. It’s a big cruise town so I’m sure the6 get a lot of business but due to the horrible service I’m sure they don’t get many repeat customers.

Room Tip: Don’t stay here if some other hotel is available
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family