2,443 results
All reviews tiki bar on the beach spring break the penthouse awesome hotel lauderdale by the sea winn dixie south florida rafael condo renee ft cabana cruise
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Hello. I decided to travel and stay at ocean manor with my 3 children. When we pulled up we were in awe and ready for vacation. I will say things went bad really quickly when I noticed the staff were extremely rude. Then staff at the tiki bar were extremely racist and rude by the day. I tipped 20s for small things and they were still rude. Due to the fact they allow this at this location we’ll never return.

2  Thank sescudero1986
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Raphael at the front desk was the best. I travel a lot and his service was top notch. We had just gotten off a cruise and we arrived early. We had two rooms and he helped my brother book another room for the following night. This hotel has its own pool and beach access. We had a condo room that slept six that had an Oceanview, and a regular room. They have there own restaurant on site as well. It’s close to the airport. And plenty to do in this area. The only slight negative thing the room didn’t have a clock. And it needed more plug access for all our phones and other devices.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Pathfinder197069
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights on the way down to key west. It was quite possibly the weirdest hotel I’ve ever stayed in. Was it residential apartments?? was it a hotel?? We just couldn’t tell. It’s in some need of a facelift, the room didn’t have any drink making facilities in and the safe could just about hold a small iPhone.

The noise in the hotel was ridiculous, I felt at one point I was either part of next doors conversation through the vents in the bathroom or I was involved in the karaoke downstairs through the walls.

The walls were so thin I was awoken by someone snoring in another room!!!!! No joke.

Also I would advise checking the towels before you use them as I could have made a wig out of the the amount of hairs on them. Not pleasant.

All in all I won’t be going back. On the plus side the Wi-fi was excellent!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank badger_DJ
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Our second time this year, we were greeted by Rafael who made sure we had a great time, dinning, tiki bar, lounge, very pleasant staff, relaxed atmosphere. We had a blast enjoying the beach and pool. It's a great place for a vacation.

1  Thank Elaine V
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great time here on vacation. Chloe and Zallah were wonderful at check in. The room was beautiful and well kept. The tiki bar was great, it gave us much needed adult time while being able to watch the kids in the pool. Will definitely book here again.