5,493 results
All reviews g bar water taxi tower room pool bar cruise port pre cruise intercoastal waterway pool side las olas nanking balcony ships ft lauderdale walgreens cruisers shuttle
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I was here for three nights for a conference. I had a decent experience. I need feather free and I know it appeared in the reservation, they confirmed that at check in. I got upstairs and needed to call down twice to get the linens replaced. Hint: the blanket is much thinner than a feather duvet (of course), leave a spare blanket. There appears to be some confusion in the staff about whether they need to come to a room if you opt out to be "green." One morning they still came, the next they did not. Not deal breakers, but not exactly high end service. The view on the Honors floor was amazing and overall the room was nice. A bit worn, but still nice. Much louder AC than I usually encounter, a heads up if you are light sleeper. The conference food was solid, I had salmon one day that was actually tasty. I never got to enjoy the pool, but the fitness room was good. Overall a fine stay, nothing overly amazing beyond the view, but not bad either.

Room Tip: Loved the top floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
HiltonMarina, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear SoloTraveler08:

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We had a good room with two queen size beds, clean bathroom and access to a hearty breakfast, dining outside for lunch by the pool and inside the Waterway Room for dinner. Located close to the Broward Convention Center, the hotel is the choice if you are attending a meeting there.

Room Tip: Perhaps request a room on the Honors Floor
1  Thank Lois C

Dear Lois C:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found our restaurants to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We stayed in the west wing - what a dump!!! The room was tiny (we had requested a king bed, was confirmed a king bed, and only had 2 doubles when we arrived.) The tub had stain remnants from non-slip stickers that had been removed, the light fixtures in the bath had significant rust, there were drain flies in the bathroom, the bath door hinges needed to be oiled and the back of it had peeling at the base, the refrigerator was set to the minimum level yet froze the fruit we had put in it. Our view was the 17th street bridge - not great, but you literally could make eye contact with pedestrians crossing it - while there were room darkening curtains, a sheer curtain behind them would have allowed the curtain to be open and allow light in and still have a modicum of privacy. If it weren't for the proximity to the Convention center and the great shower water pressure, I'd have given the room no stars. Hilton should either renovate this hotel or remove its name from the building.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank LM L
HiltonMarina, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear LM L:
I am so sorry you found your room unacceptable. I can assure you that is not the standard in our hotel. We work hard to make sure our housekeepers keep each and every guest room and bathroom clean; my apologies. I hope you consider staying with us again. We’d love to have you as our guest to ensure you have the best travel experience ever.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This hotel has all the perks with none of the high prices. We were thrilled with the service. They were at full capacity, and yet paid very close attention to our every need. The views from the hotel were breath-taking.

Room Tip: Ask for a water view.
3  Thank Sherri M

Dear Sherri M:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the service and views to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

When the staff don’t smile. I worry about a hotel. We got our room and went upstairs and I have never in my life smelt anything like the smell in the corridors It was awful. Liked blocked toilets or something really bad. The hotel is just a waiting room for cruisers. You can’t get moved anywhere Restuarant again Staff were very unfriendly. Worst I’ve seen on my travels. We will not be frequenting this hotel ever again Not a hotel for relaxation

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Nadine A, Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear SojournerScotland:

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback from your recent stay with us at the Hilton Marina. Our sincerest apology for the challenges endured. We are truly disappointed that we failed to deliver a pleasant and enjoyable stay. Your comments have been shared with our team so we may coach for improved performance. We hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Kind Regards -