US$105
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$159
US$92
US$89
Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$79
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$145
  • Beachfront
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$129
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$99
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale East(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$93
US$90
HotelsClick
5,323 results
All reviewsg barwater taxitower roompool barcruise portpre cruiseintercoastal waterwaypool sidelas olasbalconynankingftlauderdaleshipswalgreenscruisersshuttle
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We were staying at this wonderful hotel for the annual Rum Renaissance Festival nearby and it was just great. We overlooked the harbor from the 14th floor and loved watching the boats go under the bridge...Great wine, wonderful food -- please order a cheese platter for room service! You won't regret it. Thanks especially to the great food and beverage department!
The Brinleys, Brinley Gold Shipwreck Rum

Room Tip: Ask for a room on one of the top floors! Great view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
HiltonMarina, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Maryann:

I am pleased to hear you loved your stay! Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience.We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a conference in December and had no complaints.I booked this hotel for a family visit for the nights of June 8th and 9th.Our first night was fine Night number 2 was a nightmare.We were kept awake from 3:00 a.m. until after 5:00 a.m. due to the inconsiderate partyers on both sides of us.It was like being in a frat house! Screaming,slamming doors,etc.My husband called security a total of 3 times.They spoke to the partyers 2 times which didn't deter them at all! The desk person offered to move us at 4:00 a.m. which was unacceptable considering the time.We have no other complaints other than that sleepless night.Needless to say my husband refuses to stay here for our next visit.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with the noise level. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. We'd love to have the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel prior to a cruise and it was terrible. We had such a horrible experience. We checked in late in the evening and the room was a disaster. The tub was dirty, the shower curtain had mold and the sink wouldn’t drain. I complained to the front desk (with pictures) and they gave us a different room so we had to move all of our luggage again! Oddly, they did not seem surprised by the condition of the room. The new room was slightly better. The front desk person was more than happy to tell me the hotel had been bought by “a much nicer hotel” by the beach so it would be renovated soon...not helpful for the time being! Would not recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
HiltonMarina, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear SGLoper:

I would like to apologize for your recent experience and I am sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with your guest room. We pride ourselves on excellent service and ensure our housekeepers maintain high quality standards of cleanliness. We would like the opportunity to make things right. We hope you stay with us again and give us a chance to do whatever it takes to make it right.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Great Hotel to stay. Give hotel excellent rating. I was very satisfied with my stay. I recommend anyone coming to Fort Lauderdale to stay at this property. Hotel was very clean and staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear mcmarshalljrl:

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay. Do checkout our Facebook and Instagram pages for more of the Marina Life. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I was here from 6/4/18 to 6/7/18. The room has great view on front side.Check in went well. There was issue with the floor being wet from a/c unit next to bathroom. I did go to front desk and they were going to accommodate me by changing rooms. However, the next room just was comparable to the one I had. The front desk said they will have maintenance check on room. By Tuesday night the section of floor was still wet. No one from maintenance had shown up yet! However, on Wednesday morning I went back down to front desk to advise floor was still wet. Within five minutes of returning to room maintenance person "Connor",came to room after 20 minutes working on this issue it was resolved.I had met Connor the day before and they were doing and excellent job on the pool also. But I wanted to let Hilton know that once Connor came to repair room, my stay got that much better. Also, housekeeping(14th floor),front desk and "Connor", are to be commended. Thanks

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Zekeva:

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care and come back soon!