1,653 results
All reviews the concierge lounge restaurant supervisor front desk business hotel business trip breakfast buffet hotel restaurant the general manager fitness center pre cruise cruise port dania lobby ft lauderdale tommy freeway
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel few times and every time I was there I felt so welcomed and cared. Receptionist, room service and staff at the restaurant. All friendly, approachable and helpful going extra miles :)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
John D, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Narae S,

There is no better compliment than a guest who keeps coming back time after time. I couldn't have been more pleased after reading your trip post. Service is our business and you are the reason that we are here. Thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you back for years to come.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful,clean and classic Marriott hotel.Staff 100% professional,friendly and was a wonderful bonus to our vacation! Alisa,Milena,Janer provided excellent service and went above and beyond with suggestions as well as with personality and hospitality !

Stayed: August 2018
John D, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear Róbert M,

Thank you for celebrating three of our extremely dedicated Hosts. I was delighted to see that the Marriott North was an added bonus to your vacation and that you found our team to be friendly & professional. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future. Your Marriott awaits.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I really liked this hotel. The free self parking was nice. The super friendly staff was outstanding - everyone I came into contact with! The room was nice and clean and had good lighting. The beds and pillows were wonderful. The only thing I did not care for was the food. Concierge level or the dinner I had in the bar left a lot to be desired. I would definitely choose this one again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
John D, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Nancy L,

It was a pleasure reading your review. It sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and we enjoyed having you as well. I will pass along your constructive criticism regarding the Concierge Lounge. Thank you for choosing the Marriott North. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Maybe I’ve beenSpoiled over the years having been a platinum elite for life I am now seeing some major issues with Marriott hotels. After a bad stay at the Marriott Mission Valley San Diego two weeks ago I didn’t think it could get any worse but I was wrong after staying at this property. The worst elevators I’ve ever seen in a hotel and it’s not that large but it often takes 5 to 10 minutes for an elevator to show up even at non-rush-hour times like early morning and 5 PM. Concierge‘s lounge is a joke too many people apparently have access to it or are abusing it as most people I see in there are people that should be staying in a motel six not a Marriott property. The food at the bar is horrible I can’t believe they don’t have a color printer at a major hotel like this the room Decour is dated from the 70s the chairs in the room are not business friendly. More like something out of a bad 70s movie. I am a Marriott platinum have been a member since the program first started but I am now very seriously considering expanding my time at Hilton properties.

3  Thank Meatdog624
John D, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Meatdog624,

Thank you for your dedication and loyalty to our brand as a Marriott Rewards Platinum Lifetime member. I would like to apologize that we did have an elevator out-of-service for repairs recently.

I wanted to let you know that in January of 2016 we completed a renovation that was close to 10-million dollars. This renovation included all 315 guestrooms. Each guest room was gutted down to the concrete slab. All of our rooms now have platform beds (no box springs), LED vanity mirrors, 50" flat panel wall mounted LED TV's, flow saving commodes, and all new modernized furniture with Marriott's latest specifications. We also demolished all of the showers in our King bedded guest rooms and transformed them into stand-alone showers only.

Additionally, we completely renovated our pre-function space & meeting rooms, lobby lounge, restaurant, guest room corridors and we made a 100K investment in our gym.

Please reach out to me if I can be of assistance to you.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as a stop off before we boarded a cruise. This hotel was more than ideal. It was lovely and clean and the staff couldn’t do more for you. The pool was an added bonus. Really enjoyed our stay, shame it was only 3 days. Would definitely recommend

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen E

Dear Karen E,

Thank you for selecting the Marriott North for your pre-cruise stay. A clean hotel coupled with elite service are traits that our team strives for each and every day. Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time that you are ready to set sail.