We had a 1 bedroom villa and it was spacious and had good quality furnishings- looked very well maintained-right across the street from the beach and plenty of restaurants and shops in walking distance. The staff was so friendly and helpful and the pool area was beautiful. Couple of things I wish were a little different- you have to go through this odd section to get out to beach area- almost kinda creepy (for lack of a better word to describe). Signs to get to beach are not very well marked- I had to ask someone the first day. They could use one more on site restaurant choice...but other than that- it was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott