The Link Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Victoria Park Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
View Hotel
Bali Hai Motel(Fort Lauderdale)
Cocobelle Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Pool
Coconut Bay Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
Villa Venezia(Fort Lauderdale)
Tranquilo(Fort Lauderdale)
Winterset Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Pool
All reviewsbeds were comfortableduring spring breakice machinegalleria mallpleasant staynice poolrestaurants and shopsstayed nightsclose to the airportcruise portlinensrateshurricanemiamifll
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

This place needs a major, major renovation. This is like an old motel. The corridors smell; the room we stayed in was some updates but mold in the bathroom. We left as fast as we could. The shuttle does not start until 8:00 AM which is late for a shuttle to the airport. But the real issue is the place itself.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
The_Link-Manager, Manager at The Link Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear 174cristinab,

It was a pleasure to welcome you and we thank you for staying with us.
In fact, the Hotel is under renovations at the moment and we are updating rooms by blocks as well as the furniture.
We hope you can give us a second opportunity in the future so that you can experience the improvements.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I read the reviews for this place and still decided to stay because I booked true Cheap Tickets and the hotel would not give a refund. So my family went anyway so we did not lose our money. The reviews are all true. The hotel room only had two towels and no washcloths. I mentioned to the desk associate the reviews I read on line that the hotel did not have towels and he said we never had a problem with towels. So of course when I went to the room it only had two towels and no washcloths. I called the front desk and the guy said he did not have any but would bring me some at 8am. It was only 8pm and I said I needed them tonight because I had to be at the airport by 6am. He said well we don't have any so you can go to CVS its 24 hours and get some. I was so upset and when I said so what will you do about taking some money off of the price because we cant take showers he was being funny and said oh is something wrong with the shower. This is ridiculous the room cost $117. Not a cheap motel. I will contact somebody for a refund of some sort this is totally ridiculous.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2017

When booking this hotel I clicked on a Comfort Inn link and this hotel "The Link" came up, after doing this several times and each time "The Link" coming up I thought perhaps it was a Comfort Inn and had been sold and was now called "The Link."

I looked at the pictures and it didn't look bad. The only thing I didn't care for was that there was no carpet, but since it was for only one night and close to where we needed to be, thought it would be okay, but I was very wrong. Had we not had to pay in advance for the room, 132.98 to get that price, we would have never stayed. We will never stay there again or recommend it to anyone.

When we walked in the room smelled of cleaning solution and there were literally small puddles of water in several places on the floor, where evidently the mop had not been wrung out. I wiped them up the puddles and thought the smell would dissipate, however it was still there in the morning. The room was damp and chilly, but the air/heat didn't work so we couldn't dry it out; I couldn't call the office because the phone didn't work, no dial tone; there was only one wash cloth and one had towel, but we did have two towels; there was no soap other than a small tube of shower jell. The free breakfast was hard boiled eggs, cereal, toast, bagels, juice and coffee.

I've never written a bad review, but I just couldn't let this one go without warning people.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank TheCorters
Reviewed 23 November 2017

This hotel was centrally located with a lovely staff that always answered our questions. The beds were very comfortable, slept like a log. Continental Breakfast in the morning which we did not attend as were were leaving really early.

Room Tip: Really like the size of the room and the big bathroom!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 November 2017

You get what paid for,

overall the hotel was nice and clean,and the transportation was perfect, the people that work there are so polite and happy, The only downfall is the breakfast in the am is the worst,

Review collected in partnership with this hotel