“Absolute Delight in the Middle of Nowhere”

Rocco's New York Style Pizza
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I can't believe this isn't a 5 star across the board. My husband and I visited 5 times before writing the review. The staff is courteous and friendly, the food is outstanding. Marinara sauce made fresh and just delicious. We've had grinders, pizza and individual dinners and they were incredible. All dishes were served hot and very tasty. Now it's one of our favorite places to visit. It's well worth the trip for us.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We thought when we moved out to Ft. McCoy, we wouldn't find a good pizza place. But then we found Rocco's. They have amazing pizza, salads and wings.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I prefer this type of pizza to one from a chain. It's always good! My only complaint is that they have messed up my order but they always make it right. Delivery is a little slow but it's a small, busy place.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Love the convenience of it being in Fort McCoy and they deliver. Not a big fan of anything else besides the pizza.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Pizza is good, lasagna is excellent, garlic knots are good. Delivery available. Calzones are huge and very tasty.