“Special dinner with friends”
Review of Cibo

Cibo
Ranked #11 of 965 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Food & service are both fantastic. The place is small, so make a reservation. You won’t be disappointed!!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I went there while visiting family and was not disappointed. The meatballs are the best I've had. The food and service was great. I will most likely be back the next time I visit!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This is a 'must dine' restaurant if you are an Italian food lover. This is now our favorite restaurant when it is Italian night. Have not encountered a bad meal after many visits and would highly recommend anything that includes the meatballs. These are the best of any restaurant, anywhere that we have ever eaten. They are large but unbelievably tasty and well done. If you have the opportunity to ask for James as your server...he is quite literally one of the best we have ever encountered. This restaurant is in the Fort Myers area and is very handy to Cape Coral as well.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped in on a Tuesday night about 4:30 which gave us the choice of tables and a fabulous server named James. It gets busy starting at 5:00 PM and stays busy as it’s not really very large inside.
This is Italian food made with care. We had Marsala Airline Chicken (with part of breast bone in it) it was delicious and served with fingerling potatoes and broccolini piping hot! Hubby had Caesar salad, Parmesan Chicken with angel hair pasta with just the right amount of sauce.
We enjoyed our meal. The service and the ambiance.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Had family in town and we decided to go to Cibo on a recommendation from a friend.Italian is my favorite cuisine so I was looking forward to a good night out with mu family and some good food. The atmosphere was welcoming and our waitress was attentive for the most part.We ordered the calamari for an appetizer and it to me was a little small on portion size for $9 it was good, tender and just barley enough for 2 people.I ordered the Veal Parm $24 which might be the most I have paid for my favorite go to dish.The sauce was just average to me the veal was a good portion but could have been a little more tender for the price. My wife had the eggplant parm she said it was over breaded which left it tasting on the salty side. She said she would not order it again.My brother in law had some pasta dish wasn't thrilled and my sister in law had a salad she seemed fine with it. I may or may not go back based on my first experience but as time passes I may change my mind and give Cibo another try. Overall just a tad above average but not worth the price.

1  Thank Steve1629