“Decent food, atmosphere and service.”

Wok Cuisine-Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #270 of 947 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Reviewed 8 January 2017

If you're not looking for white tablecloths and top notch service, you won't go wrong eating here. (Formica tables and friendly staff.). My husband and I chose a combination meal for $10.95 each and we were very satisfied. I had the hot and sour soup which was neither hot nor sour, but to be fair I have eaten this in SE Asia and China and it's hard to beat the real macoy. It was tasty and my husband's wonton soup was fine. We were then served egg rolls and our main courses. The main courses were a tad salty but tasty. The service was good, the food was hot and the price was fair.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

The CressChez household took it out for Chinese tonight. Remembering a great review from a fellow Foodie we tried Wok Chinese off Boy Scout in Ft. Myers. This little restaurant was not busy but I have to say it was extremely clean and tidy and the inside was decorated very cute! Staff was very friendly and service was prompt and efficient. Terry ordered Mongolian Beef, pork fried rice and egg drop soup. I ordered the 4 Seasons (pork, chicken, beef w/ veggies in brown sauce and 4 large tempura shrimp), fried rice and egg drop soup. Can I just say; BEST BEST BEST egg drop soup EVER! I prefer mine spicy so I asked for some Asian red chili paste and was brought a side with a smile so good!! Soup came with a bowl of crispy won tons and a side of spicy mustard (sinus open worthy ) and duck sauce for dipping...won tons were perfect; crispy and not greasy. Terry's Mongolian Beef was good but not really note worthy and my 4 Seasons was good but nothing had its own distinct "taste" it all tasted like the brown sauce and not much of anything you could describe. While the 4 tempura shrimp were huge, they were over battered and over cooked We both thought the fried rice was just alright; not too many bits of pork and not much flavor. The experience wasn't bad or good, just mediocre. And let me tell you, I haven't been eating meat lately and to splurge and have my 4 Seasons just be "ok" I'll wait to have another meat splurge for a really good juicy steak!!

1  Thank sexynatalie0706
Reviewed 26 November 2016

Wok Cuisine-Chinese Restaurant, Boy Scout Dr., Ft. Myers, FL., A growling in my tummy, 2 cents on the food and some chatter.

The food. Sensational sweet tea, fabulous fried wontons, and magnificent mongolian beef. The house made sweet tea was sweeten just right. My wontons were hot and crispy w/ just enough heat for hot mustard, the sweet sauce so right. Ahhh mongolian beef. not as spicy as I like ( nothing here is ever) But the beef was so tender it melted in my mouth. The right combination of green and white onions with a not too salty sauce.
This has to be one of the best chinese places around. Service was stellar. A bonus there is a great asian market near by.
So when you need that fix give them a try.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Great service with delivery. Polite, friendly fast service. Food quality very good. Very fresh. Great flavors! Be order again for sure.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Wanted to try a new place so we ordered from here. We called in our order and went and picked it up. When we got it home it was still hot so the containers they use are good. Kung pao chicken was amazing, and their egg rolls were very delicious. When we went to pick it up there's always traffic in his Florida, their wall decor is average for a Chinese restaurant. If you haven't tried this location I'd give it a shot.