“Awesome!”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

This place was a big hit. Farmhouse decor, great food and fast friendly service!! We went twice on our 5 day vaca for breakfast. Carrot cake pancakes and eggs Benedict delicious♥️!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We were on our way back from Punta Gorda and decided we wanted to have a nice breakfast. We noticed when we pulled into the parking lot that Costco was right behind the restaurant! This was perfect because we needed gas and other supplies.

But first an outstanding breakfast. I had the Cinnamon Bun Waffle, and it was decadent! I love waffles, cinnamon buns and the cream cheese! It was awesome, but not low in calories, but who cares. My wife had the cinnamon chip pancakes and she loved them as well.

The atmosphere is bustling with action and some might think it’s noisy, but it didn’t bother us at all. The staff were all excellent. Service very good. The coffee was hot and the pricing was a bargain for three hungry people.

I’ve been to First Watch in other locations, but this one is a brand new restaurant and very pleasant inside. We will return soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Our breakfast experience wasn't good, and we probably won't go back. I ordered one fried egg and one pancake. The egg came with chopped scallions covering the top, which I had to carefully remove. I questioned the waitress, who said that's normal. I've never heard of scallions coming on top of just a regular egg. My husband ordered eggs benedict. The ham was very chewy, and the potatoes had strong onions mixed in with them. We had to ask for water, and the coffee wasn't hot and a very strong taste. My husband did tell the cashier about this when he paid our bill. First Watch has been here for years, and in the past we used to love their food. Also, the bill was around $24, which seemed high for just breakfast.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

The food is always good. We have not been to a FW in awhile and we were surprised at the price increase. Also it is so noisy. Some guests at the next table asked to move outside because of noise. This is a very busy place so be ready for a wait. The avocado toast os great but ask for no salt on top.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Met friends for breakfast here this past week. Loved the choices of omelettes and other breakfast items. All food was served in a reasonable time frame and was HOT. Everyone in our party was extremely pleased with his/her food. Definitely will be back when we're in the area.