“2nd visit just as exceptional as 1st in 2013”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #75 of 957 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Mom and I dined here in Dec 2013 and we were blown away with the quality and food presentation and service and atmosphere.... well, guess what? Nothing changed between then and now, which is a great thing in my humble opinion. The hubs and I dined here on 2/20/18 around six-thirty pm. We enjoyed the thin, light, warm chips and 2 salsas. We placed our order. I choose the Durango $17.49 (sub the chix mole enchilada for the cheese/onion ench) and hubs got the Tacos Barbacoa $14.99. We seriously enjoyed our dinners and experience. I will say that this is a fusion style / version of Mexican, and not that bland runny refried beans, with over cooked yellow tasteless rice and a Taco Bell taco and burrito served on a plate. So if that's what you want, then go somewhere else!! Total with one soda , a water, and entrees was $35.37 before sales tax. Worth every penny.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I thought this was one of the best Mexican restaurants I have ever been in.The food was very good and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch and my overall impression was good but a lack of attention to detail was clear. Nice atmosphere though way too dark inside. Platter of plastic desserts was balanced on the top edge of our booth for display. Complimentary chips and 2 salsas were very good. Mushroom tacos were good. Torts was an impossible to eat tall sandwich that ended up being deconstructed in order to eat. Shrimp fajitas were ok but chef please take the tails off and put a little char on the onions and peppers. Tortillas were tough too.
It was ok but for their prices I expected better. Around $65 for lunch for 3.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food, staff and atmosphere. I would highly recommend you start with their homemade guacamole for beginners. The best ever. The wait staff there are some of the best in Southwest Florida.

1  Thank codfather2008
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

The staff is rude and arrogant. We had a reservation for 15 people on Valentine’s Day including 7 children from 2-12. They were late, refused to accommodate us and our hungry kids. One employee allegedly battered me. I am pressing charges. Stay away! I would give zero stars if I could.

5  Thank Jonathan F