“Meat Eater's Hands Wrapped Around a Vegan Burger”
Review of fibrre

fibrre
Ranked #87 of 967 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: GET MORE! That's our motto. fibrre (pronounced fiber) Aims to educate and provide food that is well balanced, fibrous and nutritionally dense. A plant-based restaurant, that's Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free friendly. We provide a judgement free place where all can try, transition to or maintain a healthy diet. We have taken your favorite foods and made them healthy as a burger, wrap, burrito, limeades, smoothies, and teas.
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Took my Vegan daughter out for lunch and was thrilled chowing down (hmm, is that phrase appropriate in veggie-land?) on the black bean burger. It satisfies the tactile test because the bun and contents fills both hands and, most important, it completely satisfies the taste test. Forget for the moment that it's good for you and forget too if you every consumed a store-bought frozen veggie burger ---- there are many nuanced layers of flavor with this burger combined with a chewy leaf of kale, a thick slice of tomato between a fresh baked roll. From this traditional burger lover: it is delicious. I paired it with the beet, blueberry limeade drink (didn't miss the sweetener) and un-fried sweet potato fries along with a spicy dipping/spreading sauce for a killer lunch. All corners of my tongue's flavor sensors got a workout. Kudos to Addie and Curtis, the husband-wife owners, who I sense from first meeting are genuinely decent folks and who were helpful and interesting. Go try it out and get what I got.

1  Thank ThisDoesNotEndWell

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I had been wanting to try this place for a while now since switching to a plant based diet. I stopped in on a Monday for lunch and it was fairly busy. I'm glad I did my research and knew what I wanted to order, so I didn't have to wait long. Clean, quaint location. Friendly service :). I ordered a black bean burger, Sparta style with sweet potato "fries" which were baked. Beautiful presentation, very large portion and super tasty and HEALTHY.
I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Very cute and modern restaurant. Everything was fresh and healthy, even the dessert was healthy ! My favorite things are the different drinks and smoothies

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This is the second time we have eaten at the Fabrre. They have an excellent choice of menu items that are all superb and filling.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

So hard to find convenient options for people like me who are gluten free and vegan! Food is fantastic!

1  Thank rachey1027