US$97
Hampton.com
US$95
US$74
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$145
Homewood
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$100
Hotels.com
All reviewstowne centerwalking distancetypical courtyardmarriott courtyardclose to the airportfront desk staffshopping and restaurantsbassstarbucks coffeeexcellent locationwatch tvrsw airportminutes from the airportfire pitinternet servicebusiness travelercomfortable rooms
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Internet connection was nonexistent. Gave me a number to call. These guys are useless...

It's the 21st century people. We shouldn't have to call a 3rd part IT vendor for basic internet at a (supposedly) decent hotel. This should be up and running for EVERY guest who walks through the door...!!!!!!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Huuuutch
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

I want to sincerely apologize that you were not able to get your device to connect to the internet. Unfortunately, we did find that our provider was having some technical issues at that time which carried through to the guests. Again, we greatly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope that you will give us another try the next time you come to Ft Myers

Sincerely

Reviewed 28 February 2017

We stayed just 1 night. Front desk service is excellent. Our room was beautiful and well appointed. The hotel amenities are very good. The pool and patio area is really nice and even has couches and an outdoor fire pit.

The location is just 12 minutes from the airport and is in a key shopping complex, so plenty of restaurants around, even a Costco is close by.

Hotel has a free airport shuttle.

Room Tip: Request overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write an outstanding review. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We were travelling home from RSW 2 weeks ago and we missed our flight. Frontier was outstanding in finding us this hotel. Ashley at the front desk answered the phone from frontier who was assisting in making a room res for us. The van came right away to get us and delivered us to the hotel. Ashley at the desk was unbelievable and so professional and informational as to where we were and what could we do for the night. The hotel was so clean and everyone we met were so nice. This hotel is right in the heart of a booming mall and restaurant world. We went to the lounge to watch TV and get a drink and the bartender that evening was great 2/10/17. We were the only people for awhile and then got busy but he never stopped helping us. The stay was very clean and comfortable and the breakfast the next day was very pleasant. We sat by the pool and being where the hotel was we felt so protected from noise. Pool was clean and music was great! They delivered us back to the airport to catch the same flight we missed and the night was so great! We were panicked and scared but the staff and hotel was the best!

Room Tip: Just call and speak to the staff they are the best
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Thanks again for the great kind words and sending me a separate email about your terrific stay. We greatly appreciate you business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Stayed here in January for an overnight while traveling South. The staff at check in was very good and the room was clean. Many dining options etc all around the property which was A++++. Overall good stay!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Thanks so much for choosing us and the great review. We look forward to you staying with us again when you travel.

Have a Fantabulous Day!

Reviewed 24 December 2016

Hotel is great EXCEPT for the hotel bar. Every time I have been here the bartender has been beyond rude and doesn't even know what providing customer service, let alone good customer service is. He is either closing the bar early or not wanting to accommodate anyone. This is my 3rd time here and my 3rd issue with the bartender. The front desk is always super nice and friendly, but they can never help with the issues at the bar because he has worked there longer and does what he wants basically. She apologized and said that the bar was supposed to be open until 10pm ( I arrived around 9:50ish and only requested 1 glass of red wine to take to my room). I was rudely told no I'm closed down already. When I asked why since the bar was supposed to be open until 10pm he said he was closing and counting money so I couldn't have a glass. I expect more from a nice hotel like this and it shouldn't matter how long you work for a company. You should still do your job and provide customer service. It's not that hard!! Great way to end a Friday the weekend of Christmas...

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Amy H
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2016

Thank you for expressing your concerns about the bar. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I will speak to the bartender personally to discuss this matter. Thanks very much for your business and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you fly into Ft Myers.

Have a Fantabulous Day!