Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
Ranked #30 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 3 July 2017

the staff is top-notch! I know when I check in I will be comfortable. It was great I had HD last time I was there too. The front desk folks are great as I have always had a good experience with Marriott

Room Tip: ask for a room with HD TV otherwise if you are expecting to watch a game or favorite show, you will...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thanks very much for your continual loyalty to our hotel and to Marriott. We greatly appreciate your business.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Very Clean. Housekeeping is above par. Centrally located to many restaurants and shops. Staff is very friendly, professional and accommodating. Free Shuttle took our group shopping and picked us up. Really cool. Definitely recommend this location.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! We appreciate the recommendation.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located right off I-75 at the Gulf Coast Mall. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. The room was quite large and decorated with a modern flair. Very clean room which included a comfortable king bed and a mini fridge. Pleasant hotel staff. Great value for the price.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

We greatly appreciate your business and comments. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

If you've stayed at one Marriott Courtyard, you've stayed at them all. It's the little things that set them apart from one another.

Here there are 2 things...

First, the location is just minutes from the airport, in an outdoor "mall" with plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance.

Second, the staff was friendly, helpful, accommodating and smiling! In fact, everyone that I came into contact with was all of those things!

Room was clean, quiet, and comfortable.

The breakfast was tasty.

A good value.

What more could you ask for???

The next time that I am in Ft. Myers, I will return to this Courtyard.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to write about how great your stay was which included not only the hotel itself but how pleased you were with the staff. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Close to airport with free shuttle. Quiet with nice people and pool. Very close to Jet Blue Park which was the reason for my visit.Lots of spots to eat in varying price ranges. Bass Pro Shop is right next store.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Thanks very much for taking the time to write how pleased you were about our staff and accommodations. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

john.mesaros@marriott.com

0.2 km away
Drury Inn & Suites Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
6.6 km away
SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport

Been to Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center

Address: 10050 Gulf Center Dr, (I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center), Fort Myers, FL 33913-8961
Region: United States > Florida > Southwest Gulf Coast > Fort Myers
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#15 Family Hotel in Fort Myers
#16 Business Hotel in Fort Myers
#17 Romantic Hotel in Fort Myers
Price Range: $195 - $431 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Hotel Fort Myers