Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
Ranked #30 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Chose this hotel for the location. Usually a Hilton person but was pleasantly surprised at the excellent service, cleanliness and most importantly the very comfortable bed. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AKdreaming
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thanks very much for choosing Marriott. We greatly appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

No help offered when an attempt to hot wire my vehicle overnight while in parking lot. Management couldn't even provide contacts to local business to get it repaired. Lame in helping a family of 7. Spoke with 2 different managers to no avail.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lnewmanlcsw
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

I want to sincerely apologize that we did not give you the service that you expected. I hope that the rest of your stay goes well. Again, we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

the staff is top-notch! I know when I check in I will be comfortable. It was great I had HD last time I was there too. The front desk folks are great as I have always had a good experience with Marriott

Room Tip: ask for a room with HD TV otherwise if you are expecting to watch a game or favorite show, you will...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thanks very much for your continual loyalty to our hotel and to Marriott. We greatly appreciate your business.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Very Clean. Housekeeping is above par. Centrally located to many restaurants and shops. Staff is very friendly, professional and accommodating. Free Shuttle took our group shopping and picked us up. Really cool. Definitely recommend this location.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! We appreciate the recommendation.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located right off I-75 at the Gulf Coast Mall. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. The room was quite large and decorated with a modern flair. Very clean room which included a comfortable king bed and a mini fridge. Pleasant hotel staff. Great value for the price.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

We greatly appreciate your business and comments. Hope to see you again soon.

Travellers also viewed these Fort Myers hotels
6.2 km away
Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport
0.8 km away
Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center

Been to Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center

Address: 10050 Gulf Center Dr, (I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center), Fort Myers, FL 33913-8961
Region: United States > Florida > Southwest Gulf Coast > Fort Myers
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#15 Family Hotel in Fort Myers
#16 Business Hotel in Fort Myers
#17 Romantic Hotel in Fort Myers
Price Range: $175 - $433 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Hotel Fort Myers