Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
HIExpress.com
US$132
US$109
Hampton.com
SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$84
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$102
US$105
US$102
US$104
Residence Inn
All reviewstowne centermarriott courtyardwalking distancetypical courtyardclose to the airportfront desk staffshopping and restaurantsbassstarbucks coffeeexcellent locationwatch tvrsw airportminutes from the airportfire pitinternet servicebusiness travelercomfortable rooms
Reviewed 14 July 2017

No help offered when an attempt to hot wire my vehicle overnight while in parking lot. Management couldn't even provide contacts to local business to get it repaired. Lame in helping a family of 7. Spoke with 2 different managers to no avail.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lnewmanlcsw
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

I want to sincerely apologize that we did not give you the service that you expected. I hope that the rest of your stay goes well. Again, we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

the staff is top-notch! I know when I check in I will be comfortable. It was great I had HD last time I was there too. The front desk folks are great as I have always had a good experience with Marriott

Room Tip: ask for a room with HD TV otherwise if you are expecting to watch a game or favorite show, you will be disappointed.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thanks very much for your continual loyalty to our hotel and to Marriott. We greatly appreciate your business.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Very Clean. Housekeeping is above par. Centrally located to many restaurants and shops. Staff is very friendly, professional and accommodating. Free Shuttle took our group shopping and picked us up. Really cool. Definitely recommend this location.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! We appreciate the recommendation.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located right off I-75 at the Gulf Coast Mall. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. The room was quite large and decorated with a modern flair. Very clean room which included a comfortable king bed and a mini fridge. Pleasant hotel staff. Great value for the price.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

We greatly appreciate your business and comments. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

If you've stayed at one Marriott Courtyard, you've stayed at them all. It's the little things that set them apart from one another.

Here there are 2 things...

First, the location is just minutes from the airport, in an outdoor "mall" with plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance.

Second, the staff was friendly, helpful, accommodating and smiling! In fact, everyone that I came into contact with was all of those things!

Room was clean, quiet, and comfortable.

The breakfast was tasty.

A good value.

What more could you ask for???

The next time that I am in Ft. Myers, I will return to this Courtyard.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to write about how great your stay was which included not only the hotel itself but how pleased you were with the staff. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.