“Amazing Italian food”

Ranked #6 of 947 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Osteria Celli Best italian restaurant is a local Italian Restaurant, a bit less formal than a "ristorante", where the focus is on simple, but delicious food and wine. Menu items are prepared fresh daily and made using the best quality local ingredients. Here at Osteria Celli, we maintain relationships with local farmers and purveyors while importing some of the essential items from Italy. We honor the Italian culinary tradition of making our own pastas, sauces, and desserts. Our focus and commitment is to freshness and we have a deep respect for every ingredient that goes into our dishes. Best Italian Restaurant in Fort Myers Thank you for choosing us and Buon Appetito!
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I just moved around the corner and was looking for a nice quiet place to eat alone. I stumbled into this Italian restaurant called Osteria Celli. I sat at the bar and was delighted by reading the menu. It had everything from grilled octopus to bolognese. I started with the beet salad and then tried the calamari. It was delicious. I have since returned 10 more times. I have never been disappointed. It is delicious food and I feel it is reasonably priced. Anette, the server is so nice and helpful answering my questions. The owner always comes out from the kitchen to talk with his guests. It reminds me of an Italian restaurant in Soho. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I have been wanting to go here for some time. On short notice (Monday night) I went with a friend.I'm bad for ordering everything then boxing it up because it's to much. We split everything and ordered everything. I'm sure servers aren't real happy with customers like us. We had a wonderful server,Annette. She was attentive ,friendly,and put up with two single women.We asked for her suggestions and they where great! Started off with Montepulciano it was good. The beet salad (Bietole), chicken pate (Fegatini), pasta (Capellini Pomodoro) ALL AMAZING!! Then Annette told us about the Panna Cotta, which is my favorite! AWESOME! The only thing I missed was the Grand Marnier with dessert.(only beer and wine) I have been to Angelina's in Bonita, I think Osteria Celli is better..... So happy to have this place close to home!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

The four of us visited on a Saturday night and good news was the four pasta dishes were tasty and bread served was great. Bad news was service was poor. Waiter was very rushed and made us feel extremely uncomfortable and we waited forever to get our entrees after salads were finally delivered. Not sure if he was the problem or service personnel were under staffed making it a restaurant problem. Ugly was we had to request pepper for table and never got it,ordered second beer which came 30 minutes later after reordering again, asked for lemon in water and never got it. Lastly, waiter mixed up separate bills after we asked for two bills upon ordering. Hope this was just an off night but probably will not go back.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We have dined at Osteria Celli Restaurant , many times It is always consistently good with excellent food and very good service. Actually we saw they improved on service .Our server Soli was friendly and professional,suggesting the specials,and explain the menu along with the features specials and special wines from Italy witch was very good from Sicily . We have eaten there with both small and large parties and found it to be warm and welcoming in all circumstances. If you haven't yet tried it, you absolutely, definitely should!
My wife she had the pappardelle lamb and I have the special Branzino sea bass we will be back soon

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Our favorite place for Italian food. Over the last two years we've tried every dish on the menu and have enjoyed every one of them.
It's a big deal to be as fresh and consistent as Osteria Celli always is.
The service is always helpful and friendly... Annette and Nodira are just wonderful servers! Thanks for the wine recommendations, always love a bottle or two of Arneis.
The excellent food and service are what keeps us coming back.