“Very Good Meal”

DJ Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #328 of 981 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I have more than my share of opinion on Chinese food in the USA, after numerous trips to China, HK, and Taiwan for work. This place was a pleasant surprise to me. I had eater there some years ago, and been disappointed, but the management has changed, and this meal was very good. I note that the dim sum could be better, but I suspect ordering Dim Sum (a breakfast food) in the evening, may be the cause.

1  Thank Ed B

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We visited here after a search for Chinese food other than PF Chang’s. It’s a very small dining room, but wasn’t too busy so no problem. The food itself was okay and portions were good, but nothing to write home about. However there seems to be limited choices for Chinese in area.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Found this restaurant while looking for another. We should have kept looking! Food was barely average. Overpriced and served lukewarm.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I ordered roast pork chow fun.... it was swimming in grease...when the waitress saw that I wasn't eating much of it she asked if I liked it ...I said no it was very greasy. She offered no solution...other to say, " that is the dish"........Better enjoy what you order as the restaurant doesn't care to satisfy the customer....NEVER AGAIN

Reviewed 10 November 2017

By far the best Chinese resturant in Lee county.We have never been disappointed in our meals and we'll worth the drive.Staff is very friendly.