Best Western Airport Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$109
US$98
US$59
US$114
US$104
US$76
US$71
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$64
US$259
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$102
All reviewsfront deskbest westernsroom was cleandaniels parkwayfree breakfastrental carft myersi highly recommend this hotelstay there againgreat place to stayshuttle serviceone night staybaseball tournamentthe breakfast areaexcellent staybagelsvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The bed was comfortable and the linens are good. Room arrangement and size are nice. Housekeeping is poor. Upon check in it was obvious the carpet had not been vacuumed. The next morning I pointed this out to the desk clerk and asked that the room be vacuumed during the day. When I got in that evening I found it was still not done.
Rooms need some maintenance upgrade. bathroom tile falling off the wall; bath tub rust stains; mildew around the tub. The hotel relies on soap and shampoo dispensers instead of individual packets. Personally I don't like that, because the dispensers themselves are rarely cleaned by housekeeping - so are germ incubators. But in the shower/tub the dispensers are on the end wall - making use of the tub for a bath impossible. Dispensers belong on the side wall of a shower/tub unit. Water flow at the sink is ridiculous - very little flow. Their kitchen sink has a better flow.
Breakfast was nothing to write home about, but better than many properties. It was well presented and the breakfast area is bright and cheerful. Eggs are pre-made, powder egg omelets - tasteless and not kept hot enough. Desk staff, morning and evening were pleasant. Exterior grounds well kept.

Room Tip: Do not take room 319 until the hotel upgrades the bathroom.
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I cannot express how much I enjoyed staying at Best Western I am glad for the improvements, I always stay at Holiday Inn, but no more Best Western it is. Thank you for training your staff to great excellent customer service and always smile and do their work with joy.

Room Tip: room was super clean and comfortable almost like being at home
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Front Desk very polite at check in an throughout the stay. Soheir, the Lady who does daily set up breakfast very polite and kind, She also doubles as van driver. Very nice hard working employee that goes above and beyond to help guests. Very clean comfortable rooms made for an enjoyable 2 day stay.

Room Tip: I like to face the front, Pool side
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Holly S, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Best Western Airport Inn. Soheir is one of our amazing staff members and I am so glad she was able to assist you! We hope we will see you in your future stays in Fort Myers!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Every single staff member was polite, courteous, and professional. However, the hair dryer was broken and almost overheated, the in-room safe was locked and I needed staff to come and unlock it so I could use it, the shower was very low pressure and the shampoo was not useable. It seemed the pre check-in inspection was not done very well. Also the breakfast was cold and of poor quality which was an annoyance. I requested a late check-out due to an evening flight and was only given an extra 90 minutes. So I sat in the lobby for 4 hours and saw no one check-in and head down the hallway where I had been staying. That said, I would still stay there again as the staff was truly EXCEPTIONAL, the room was quiet and the bed was very comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Best Western Airport Inn! I am so proud of the staff we have here. It's a wonderful team and I'm glad it showed during your stay. I apologize for the mentioned items and am so glad to hear that you will stay with us in the future so we can make it right! We look forward to seeing you soon, take care!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The Best Western Airport Inn Fort Myers is the right hotel at the right price, and they can prove it!

A centrally located Fort Myers, Florida hotel situated right off of Interstate 75 and close to Southwest Florida International Airport, The Best Western Airport Inn is the ideal place to stay for whether for a business trip or a relaxing Florida beach getaway.

Very friendly and professional hotel. My only choice when in town for work. Always a warm smile at the front desk and a familiar face in the lobby. I have always chosen to stay at the Best Western Airport Inn Fort Myers because of its charm and character.

I wanted to express my appreciation for the superior service I received during my stay at the Best Western Airport Inn Fort Myers. In particular, Heather, Paige, Ashley, Sabrina, and Alazyne were very helpful and deserve a great deal of praise for their excellent customer service. I was also impressed to see the prompt room service despite the peak season. Every need was catered with utmost perfection making me feel so important.

Kudos to you and your staff for making my stay a great one - I will definitely be staying with the Best Western Airport Inn Fort Myers again.

Kevin Chesser

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Holly S, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you so much Kevin, for your incredible review of the Best Western Airport Inn Fort Myers hotel. Our location really does set us apart in Fort Myers we are close to 75 and we are also close to the JetBlu park where the Boston Red Sox spring training as well as the Century Link stadium where the Minnesota twins spring training is located. It really is the staff that makes our hotel the success that it is. We truly have an amazing team so thank you for mentioning some of our rock-stars, I will be sure to take care of them! We are lucky to have guest such as yourself that make it worth our hard work. We look forward to years of your continued loyalty. Thank you again!