“One more great visit.”

Bayfront Bistro
Price range: US$25 - US$45
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Beach Trolley stop is on the road next to the entrance.
Description: Bayfront Bistro is located on beautiful Estero Bay in a pristine preserve area on Ft Myers Beach. 200 yards from the white sands on the Gulf of Mexico the restaurant shares this beautiful location with Snook Bight Yacht Club & Marina. Bayfront Bistro is a Wine Spectator and Wine Enthusiast Award winner and the wine selection has 400 bottles to choose from, with something to please every palate. Dine in air conditioned comfort in the spectacular dining room where every table has a perfect view of the Bay or outside on the dining deck. Our talented chefs have crafted menus that will delight your senses! Start your meal with our Asian Calamari or Caribbean Ceviche , try our famous Bistro Salad, and then continue with 8 oz Filet Mignon, Bayfront Butterfish or Black Grouper with Lobster Salad. And what meal would be complete without a selection of In-House made desserts such as Bourbon Chocolate Bread Pudding or Authentic Key Lime Pie? We look forward to seeing you!
Reviewed 29 July 2015

My better half and I were back on Fort Myers Beach for 10 days in July. It was her second 31st B'day and we had reservations for 7 pm. We arrived a little early and were seated right away in a very comfortable booth. Our waitress greeted us with a smile and made us feel very comfortable from the start. Even though our waitress had a large table to watch over our service was great the food and wine were even better. I have been to the Bayside Bistro several times and I have never been disappointed. I suggest a visit any time you want to make an eating experience a dining experience.

2  Thank Bob D
Bayfront B, General Manager at Bayfront Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2015

Bob- Thank you for the fantastic review! We hope your better half had a Happy Birthday! We'll see you next time you're down to visit Fort Myers Beach!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,467)

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

We came up for brunch eggs benedict & an omelette, the omelette I am told was fair, as for the eggs benedict they were insulted by the lack of hollandaise, the ham ( not Canadian bacon )was very Salty & sadly not a piece of smoked salmon was found in the establishment to elevate a very lack lustre affair. Which leads me to the $ 9 mimosas, at least I know the owner operators have a sense of humour given the fact that the supposed bubbly is approx $4 a bottle in total wine! Oh well a lesson learned.
Sad to of witnessed

Bistro41, Owner at Bayfront Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2015

Thank you for the feedback. I have sent you a personal reply. We would like to invite you back in again. I have talked to management, and they did not have any complaints like you describe. We take every complaint very seriously and if we had known of your complaint while you were with us, I am sure we would have made you happy. Please contact us and we will make it right for you.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

Good food and service, great sunset. Service seemed a bit slow but that also allowed for more viewing of sunset. Food was good - nice menu.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thank you for the feedback. I will forward this to the GM. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Service was great, view was great. Food not even on par with Olive Garden. Big disappointment. I had Creole shrimp with had almost no flavor. Sauce was thin as water. I don't know what company they pay to keep their rating up...that has to be the case.

Thank you for the feedback. I will forward this to the chef. I hope you will try us again.

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

Beautiful view of Estero Bay from the _ Bight (?) Marina. We dined indoors in a lovely dining room that you could tell they paid attention to every detail. Excellent service. We each started with a Sauvignon Blanc and a Top Self Margarita....perfect. Great iceberg wedge which we shared. My wife had the Lobster Scampi Tortellini (to die for) and I had the Blackened Top Sirloin (superb). we really could not be more pleased with our meal as well as the service, presentation and locale.

Best meal of the trip. A close second was the Bistro 41 in Ft. Myers which is owned by the same company. We also had wonderful meals at Nervous Nellie's, Parrot Key Caribbean Grill, Reece's Restaraunt (breakfast), The Beached Whale (lunch), Rib City and Skip One Seafood (FMB location).

1  Thank Steven G