“CHERYL IS THE BEST”

Nervous Nellie's Ft Myers Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Description: Nervous Nellie's and Ugly's is Fort Myers Beach's best waterfront restaurant. Featuring fresh seafood, steaks and and the largest selection of sandwiches, Nervous Nellie's is great for large groups or that special occasion. Live entertainment, concerts,and the largest menu and drink selecions on Ft Myers Beach.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the BEST service!! She was so sweet and very helpful! One of the best restaurant service thus far on our trip! HAVE TO ASK FOR CHERYL!!

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4,827)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are on vacation in the area and Nervous Nellies was so good, we went back a second time! I recommend the Sailor’s Delight. The cornbread is good, also! Our new waitress Adrianna did a good job!

1  Thank Cabincastle
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived on Mother’s Day at our reservation time. I had purposely made a reservation for 5 at 3pm to avoid the heavy crowds expected on such a holiday. Our reservation was not confirmed, nor was it needed. We were seated at a nice window table right away, despite not having a complete party, and approached immediately by our fabulous server, Darla. My 95 year old Mother in Law was not made to wait on a bench, but settled into a comfortable chair right away. Kudos to the staff for this! Darla took a drink order, and served us just as the other 2 members of our party arrived. Darla suggested some great ways to share and get a little taste of all the items we were craving. Our food was a bit slow to arrive, but we were well taken care of in the mean time. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meals, and look forward to our next trip to Nervous Nellies! Just as we were about to leave I received a text from the restaurant reminding me of my 5-o’clock reservation for 3. Oopsie! I made sure to let the front desk know on my way out, that although we had eaten, and would love to eat again, we were full and would have to make it another day. We all laughed and they thanked us for letting them know. The best part of this is that my MIL was so happy with her Mother’s Day dinner. What a joy it was for her after being locked down for a year! Thanks again to all the wonderful people at Nellies!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was average. Nothing to make me want to return. Service was good. View is pretty good but that shouldn't be the highlight.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wow! Absolutely incredible. I really loved how there were so many different options for everyone in our crew. They actually had grilled cheese on the kids menu for my younger child. 4th of July week and we were sorted very fast. Everyone was very kind.