DiamondHead Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$189
US$151
DiamondHead Beach
  • Pool
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina(Fort Myers Beach)
Book now, pay at stay
US$299
US$219
The Neptune Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$190
US$147
Sandpiper Gulf Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$229
US$135
GullWing Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$259
Silver Sands Villas(Fort Myers Beach)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$184
Pointe Estero Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$285
US$201
Cancelon
Lovers Key Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$149
US$134
Priceline
US$237
US$169
Cancelon
Edison Beach House(Fort Myers Beach)
Book now, pay at stay
US$188
US$171
1,075 results
All reviewsisland view restaurantsun deckfun placelive entertainmentbars and restaurantsgreat beachcontestrunnerssunsetpier
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Best service, awesome place to stay right off beach view right from the deck, love this hotel, five star plus parking, view of beach, amazing staff, they do hotels the way you want to be treated. I’d live here if I could.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
MsLaniKai, Manager at Lani Kai Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Rosie B:

What a wonderful review! It really brightened our day. We truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. Thank you for the great review and we can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I read all the reviews and figured some people are super critical or expecting a ritz carlton type room for a budget price .... which is exactly what I found to be the case. Was the room perfect? no... some of the tiles had chips. Was it clean? VERY. Was the bed comfortable? VERY. Was the location great? FANTASTIC. Was it noisy at night? Yes it was but I was looking for someplace lively and you can't have it lively and quiet. If you want quiet, this is not the hotel for you. My room was on the 3rd floor and in the middle. With that said, I would not have wanted a room above the bar with the music on the ground level. The beach was large, clean and fantastic. You can rent two chairs and an umbrella with an attached tray for $25 for the day... so worth it! Different restaurants in the hotel to choose from... you can have anything from a hot dog to a prime rib and lobster dinner you can choose from a dressy inside restaurant to eating on the rooftop in your bathing suit. The dining options were fantastic! Only other place we ate was the Doghouse across the street.... food was amazing! Hotel restaurant happy hours in most (maybe all) from 3-7 or 4-7 depending on restaurant with food specials and drink specials. Walking distance to pier, other great restaurants, shops, liquor stores, 24 hour 7-11 across the street, I never got in my car once until I checked out. They had games on the beach, fun music playing all day, staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: My room - 3rd floor, right in the middle - loved it. I'd request a 2nd or 3rd flor and away from the bar with the music
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

“Thank you for being here” is our resort’s motto. Please allow me this opportunity to thank you, not only for staying here, but for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate your honest feedback and for sharing what the Lani Kai Island Resort's culture is. We are upbeat and lively! We are in a great location on the beach and we offer a variety of activities for our guests complimentary. We take pride in offering guests a selection of dining options from our three beach-view restaurants with Happy Hours daily. Thank you for sharing how our staff were instrumental in making your time here at the resort memorable. We can’t wait to have you back again for more great experiences at the Lani Kai Island Resort!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

My friends and I traveled from South Dakota to stay for 5 days at the Lani Kai, and we had a blast, despite the scary reviews that spooked us a little bit before traveling. It is true that this would not be the place for you if you are looking for a quiet getaway. However, if you are balling on a budget and don't mind loud music and a crowded beach, this place is idyllic. You can't beat the location (steps away from the ocean), the prices of drinks and food ($5 breakfast deal, numerous drink deals). The amenities were satisfactory and the staff treated us very well. Our only complaints were that after 11pm, a lot of places in the surrounding area close down, so the only nightlife available on the island at that time is in the hotel.
If you're looking to have a good time on the beach for a low price, I would definitely recommend the Lani Kai!

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors are quieter, as they are farther away from the DJ. Try to avoid rooms near the elevators, too.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Taylor G:

It was so rewarding to read how much fun you had during your time with us. Thank you for sharing your experience and for highlighting what a guest can expect when staying with us.

The Lani Kai Island Resort is a family-owned, landmark hotel that strives to provide travelers a unique experience. We pride ourselves in offering something for everyone from day-into-night.

The resort's Beach nightlife at Club-Ohana offers great music, cocktails and everyone who wants to dance into the night, knows this is the place to be.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are visiting Fort Myers Beach.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I booked this place last minute on our drive home through Florida. I wish I would read the reviews. The rooms are dated and need remodeling, they appeared mostly clean but when you walked on the floor your feet became extremely dirty. The walls are paper thin. I didn't sleep for the 2 nights we were there. I could hear the band playing in the outside lounge. I could hear the people above us party until 5 AM. I could hear every word of the casual conversation from the room next door. They seem to draw the party crowd. The food in the restaurants is OK, nothing great but not too bad.
The Good:
GREAT location, right on a beautiful beach and a close walk to lots of great restaurants.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms have an ocean view. If you are above the age of 25 stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank toadlover
MsLaniKai, Guest Relations Manager at Lani Kai Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide such candid feedback about your stay. It was nice to hear that you enjoyed the location of our resort and the beautiful beach. I am very sorry to read that your stay did not meet your expectations. I would like to apologize for the difficulty you had sleeping due to the noise from the outside lounge and the other guest near your room. It is with value feedback from guest, like yourself, we will be starting a soundproofing project that will begin this spring. This project will help to better accommodate guest like yourself. Thank you again for your comments and if you are ever back in the area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We just stopped for drinks on the rooftop . View was great and we watched the spring breakers playing volleyball on the sand below. Drink prices were reasonable and they did not question us only wanting drinks instead of eating.
Don't let the less than top notch appearance stop you from taking the elevator to the top floor. There is usually parking right across the street if you get there early in the day.

Stayed: March 2018

Thank You for the 5 star review! The Sundeck restaurant at the Lani Kai Island Resort is an excellent place to get drinks. We serve everything from beer to tropical beverages to enjoy during a beautiful sunset. During the hours of 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm the Sundeck offers happy hour with drink specials including well drinks and domestic beers for $2.50. Frozen and tropical drinks including out Famous Rum Runner, Pina Colada and Margarita-on-the-rocks are $5.00. The Lani Kai staff would like to welcome you back to our happy hour available daily. Thank you again for being here!