We really enjoyed our time at the Diamondhead. Great view from any room, obviously the higher up the better. Extremely friendly staff. Anytime we needed something they brought it right up and were very courteous. The resturaunt staff at Cabana's was so fun and friendly. The food was good too. VERY clean pool, hot tubs and pool area. Extremely clean beach which was well maintained. The water sports offered through Holiday Water Sports was amazing. I cant say enough about Cody, Jon, and Stacy from Holiday Water Sports. Stacy's dolphin tour was great fun and an experience we will never forget. Jon and Cody helped me search for my lost wedding ring and were very kind to me. The rooms are a nice size for a couple or small family. The only complaint I have which really isnt a complaint is that the picture on the website is of the updated rooms on three of the floors. So when I walked into a more outdated room I was a little surprised. However we didnt spend much time in the room so by day two it didnt matter at all. The balconys are huge which is nice. I would definitely go back and actually cant wait to do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort