“worst Hotel experience!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Pierce
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 1 January 2018

As soon as we walked in, the carpets were stained and sticky. The room smelled of mold, and the air was hard to take in. The water pressure in the shower was very low. The hotel also did not provide much of any complimentary toiletries and the towels left a lot of shedding on our skin. The springs in one of the beds were off which caused one side of the bed to sink in. The continental breakfast wasn't great and made my mother pretty physically sick. When we called the front desk to ask for a different room, we were answered by the front desk manager and met with horrid customer service. The front desk manager, Bianca, seemed to be upset with us for expressing our concerns and became extremely hostile towards us and asked us to leave. We ended up checking out on Christmas Eve before our reservation was over and asking for a refund which they refused to give us. This was one of the worst experiences I've EVER had!! Horrible place to stay!

Room Tip: The room we stayed in had dirty, sticky carpets and smelled of mold
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 December 2017

The room smell like dogs, the food was not appealing. I was very dissatisfied with my stay. I had the front desk clerk call the manager; because I was very dissatisfied. I will never stay at a Laquita Inn if I can help it

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sexyat41
Reviewed 25 December 2017

My wife and I stayed one night while on our way south. Check-in was quick and easy as was check-out. The desk clerks were polite. Our room was very clean and the bed slept fine. The room was equipped with a microwave and fridge and large screen tv. The included breakfast was adequate. There is a nearby restaurant (La Granja) within walking distance offering great South American cuisine at very reasonable prices. I would definitely stay here again when passing through the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2017

We arrived at 10 am, my wife did not feel well. To the receptionist did not care at all - "check-in at 2 pm" announced "if you do not like it, you may go to another Hotel". I certainly believe, that this is not a way, that accommodation staff should behave. Additionally, they charged $500 for "safety deposit" - indeed the sum was returned after few days, but for what purpose? Consequently, I suggest to avoid this Hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joseph R
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Pierce, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Joseph,

Thank you for your direct and genuine feedback. Rest assured we will be looking into the comments you have made about your experience with our staff. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope to continue having you as our guest.

Danielle
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 23 December 2017

This is a property that's in serious need of a renovation. Carpets need replacing, Dead millipedes on the downstairs carpet We stayed there coming & going on a cruise. Both rooms had easily fixed issues. Just shows that no one is paying attention to details. We got to the hotel really late, like 3 am. The doors were locked, no one was at the desk, no call button at the door. I finally just beat on the door & someone showed up. That being said, the beds were comfortable, & the hotel was quiet. A nights sleep is what you pay for, & we got that. The breakfast was pretty typical, but it was good, & they kept things supplied. The price is about mid range, & that's about where it lives. Hence, the name of my review. A plus is that La Quintas are pet friendly.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family