“ARCHIE'S Burger is great!”
Review of Archie's Seabreeze

Archie's Seabreeze
Ranked #19 of 200 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Archie's is an eclectic beach side bar and grill. We have live music seven nights a week. Come enjoy our Key West vibe, the best beer and bar food and great people watching! You will be glad you stopped by.
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

If you want a great burger, go to Archies. A hangout for bikers and music on a Friday date night. Eclectic decor. Tattoos accepted.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The food is always great at Archie’s and your glass never gets empty. No dressing up necessary. If you want to play bingo get there early, great fun.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Great food, people, fun for one and all! Karaoke, bingo, very diverse place, everyone loves Archies!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Boyfriend and I had Mahi Sandwich, Fish Dip and the Nachos. Everything was great. Frank fishes a lot so very fussy about his fish. He especially liked his Mahi on marble rye. I loved the fish dip. Anne, our waitress was awesome and very attentive. A nice mix of bikers and locals hanging out on a Sunday. Reminded me a little bit of Alabama Jacks, on Card Sound Road, before they went commercial. The band was really good. I'd definitely check them out again. Bikers are definitely welcome! I read something different in a review here so I asked. Bikers are what give the place it's unique color and charm, and I would have been disappointed if they were run off.
Not the case. New owners are trying to make profit, so they can keep the doors open. Old owner was doing poorly, money-wise, in spite of all the "patronage" and "business" she seemed to have, the place almost closed. In order not to keep sliding into the red - new owners had to make some changes. I think they are doing a great job so far, and are going to be great! I wish them luck.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Loved the decor on this place as it was really amazing! The food was not, sadly. We had the conch fritters, fried shrimp, chicken tenders and their "Archie" burger. The homemade chips were hard and stale. The chicken was overcooked and the conch fritters were not as good as I've tasted elsewhere. The burger and shrimp were pretty good but a bit overpriced. Potato salad was very bland and the coleslaw wasn't very tasty. The service was good and there wasn't a long wait for our food, but it was definitely overpriced and not as good of a meal as we expected.