“Best Pizza and Pasta in town!”

Touch of Brooklyn Pizza
Ranked #75 of 188 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 August 2014

If you haven't tried A Touch of Brooklyn in Ft. Pierce, Fl, you don't know what you are missing!! A small, but very warm cozy atmosphere to enjoy the best pizza anywhere. It does not compare to any other homemade pizza in Ft. Pierce or Vero Beach. My husband and I will drive 15 miles to eat pizza!! We have ordered other pasta dishes and the sauce is excellent too! The staff is friendly and you become family right away. A connecting room with bar is also an asset to the restaurant. Easy to find right off US 1. Give it a try, you won't be sorry!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We were dying for an Italian meal so decided to try the Taste of Brooklyn restaurant located in the Publix plaza. We didnt have high expectations, but nonetheless decided to give it a shot and see.

They have 2 rooms in this establishment, one more family oriented and mainstream and the other more like a sports bar atmosphere with TV's and a nice atmosphere, better than the main room :) Our server, Peter, was fantastic! He had personality and was very friendly and open and accommodated our wine requests based on description since my wife isnt a big wine drinker. It was perfect!!!

Our first taste was the appetizer which Peter recommended and he also created and must say it was delicious, hands down. The garlic knots were also incredible, crunchy on the outside, yet lighter overall and not overwhelming. The salad was a perfect blend, small, but who needs more with everything else to devour.

My husband ordered the Veal Marsala and the presentation was beautiful and he said it was scrumptious. He has been in the restaurant arena previously and knew this veal was not an imitation pass-off, but the real deal. I ordered the baked ziti and the key to this dish is the sauce...truly wonderful, sweet and tasted truly Italian and not fake or jarred. I would give it a 5 star rating.

I realize this rating may sound hokey, but we just truly enjoyed an unexpected fantastic last minute dining experience at this establishment and no doubt will be returning.

We enjoy a good quality meal so if this is what you are truly looking for then give this place a try, you wont regret it. I would just advise you visit the room on the right and not the main dining area as this will be your best experience. We also met the couple at the table next to us and made new friends. They are repeat customers so that also tells you that the food is great!

I normally dont rave on reviews I give unless I walked away feeling "wowed." I do not waste my time on negative feedback online if that means anything.

All I can say is "Try it, you'll like it." Great place. Great customer service. Great price. PS This was a Sunday night pick a place to eat so we dont have to cook night...GOT LUCKY!!!!

Thank Shaniqua Latesh... J
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I like the place for Pizza and Subs but that is it. This is a quick and dirty place that is great for watching games and for the kids. Not a gourmet place but they do not pretend and they have decent weekly deals.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

This Mom and Pop Italian restaurant is very good. Everything is made fresh and tastes great. The only down side is that it's a small place so seating is limited, but worth the wait.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We had pizza three times here--two takeouts and one time eating in the restaurant. We got the thick pizza and liked it. We were staying on North Hutchinson Island and this pizza place was convenient in the plaza near Publix. We had a salad and a sub also. We would go back. Prices were reasonable. Service was good.The atmosphere was good-very Italian.