“Big Chain but Big Taste”

Big Apple Pizza - Fort Pierce
Ranked #92 of 188 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

From my hotel I ordered the antipasto and meat lasagna for the family. I am very picky when it comes to Italian food because I am an Italian defendant so I wasn't expecting great things, but I was pleasantly surprised! The sauce on the lasagna tasted great and the salad was fresh, it had a beautiful presentation and the Big Apple house dressing was very good. Our ordered arrived very quickly and the gentleman delivering our order was very friendly and respectful.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

They make a good pizza and also good Italian food. Very friendly people work there and the owner gives a lot back to the community with fund raisers and other stuff.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

The pizza is great. They have a special pie, called the "Chooch" that is impossible to take home. When I get it, somehow it all gets eaten while I am at the restaurant. The service is friendly and quick. The luncheon specials make for a great quick lunch when you are in a hurry. This place has a deli case full of fresh meats for sandwiches and Stromboli. And the memorabilia hanging on the walls is worth reading. Some of it is sports related, and others remind us of a Presidential visit. Bring some friends and have a great time.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

This place has some rocking pizza with nice staff and clean bathrooms. I come in here between classes to relax and do some homework. You've got to come here.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Great lunchtime place to eat. We eat there several times in the winter and spring as we spent 6 months per year in Florida. We have eaten pizza, pasta dishes and salad. Order at the counter and service to your table. Friendly and polite. Most times the owner is on site. Good value with reasonable prices. We are repeat customers.