“The pizza was recommended by the Hampton Inn”
Review of Goodfella's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Goodfella's Pizza
Ranked #94 of 197 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Reviewed 18 February 2016

The pizza was very good. It was recommended by the Hampton Inn and we were very pleased. Thin crust. It was yummy.

Reviewed 5 December 2015

Absolutely THE worst and rudest customer service. If these people(I am being kind) do not want customers then they should not be in the business they are in. Last I checked I you sell pizza you need people i.e.: PAYING CUSTOMERS to purchase said pizza. It definitely helps if you sell it with a smile. If you tell me it'll be ready in 30 minutes and two hours later I still don't have my pizza don't get upset when I call wondering what happened and certainly don't get snappy on the phone when I am being nice. The food is substandard anymore so you people that support this business be my guest because I will never patronize this business ever again.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

Have only had their pizza delivered. I can't speak for the restaurant atmosphere but the best you can say for the pizza is that it's pizza.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

No body to the pizza..very light...no taste..we just didn't like it...tasted better pizza for less money...

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Time was i'd rave about the cheese fries from here, they were hot and fresh and loads of cheese - best i've ever tasted. Not so much now. Slow delivery and usually the food is curled from being kept warm. Probably better to eat in when you get it straight from the oven.