“Awsomeness Italian”

Nino's Italian Restaurant Lakewood Park
Ranked #51 of 188 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Reviewed 12 May 2015

We went to Nino's on a suggestion from some friends.

Here in this area there is a large snowbird population (folks from up north) so Nino's fits the bill for them with authentic Italian food from pizza, pasta, cheese steak sammy's and all kinds of food items.

My wife ordered the Bruschetta, it was very good. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs, again real good. Nino's servers are very nice and helpful, very clean and pleasant dining experiance.

If your in this area stop by and try Nino's. We will be back

Reviewed 18 December 2014

Nini's in Lakewood Park is a weekly spot for us. The space is old school Italian restaurant with center tables and booths around the perimeter of the room. The food is fresh, the menu is large and everything has been delicious. There are a lot of small restaurants in the area, but this is one that reminds me of Boston's North End. The staff is attentive and they know their customers. The shrimp parmesan is delicious. If the garlic knots don't come with your meal, order some. Save room for the tiramisu. You can always run the beach tomorrow.

Reviewed 8 September 2014 via mobile

A nice place. Good service. Good food. A little pricey. The garlic knots we're awesome. Steak salad was good. The pizzas were fair.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I really try hard not to give bad reviews but I have to when a restaurant, hotel or any business that I am paying for their services. I wrote a review of Nino's Corner Restaurant in Vero Beach the other day and was very happy to do so. Autumn, our server there, told me there was another Nino's owned by the same people in Fort Pierce-closer to where I live. Well I went to Lakewood Park restaurant the last night and I am so darn sorry and mad that I did. First, the hostess acted as if we were not welcome at all and our server pretty much followed her act. Our order of a plain pizza took way too long for such a small place and only 3 tables having been served already with no one waiting to be seated. Secondly, the service was terrible. Our server never asked if we needed our drinks topped up or if we would like to have ordered anything else. I had to ask for garlic rolls twice and the entire time we ate after serving the pizza she only came back to drop off the bill. A waiter who was not our server assisted me in paying the bill. As for the pizza. It was horrible! The dough was extremely thick and under-cooked (for taking forever), and it had way too much sauce and cheese on it. Sure signs of not giving a damn about a customer! Finally, while no where on the menu does it mention garlic rolls, they did have and serve them, but, we have no idea what the cost was because we did not receive an itemized bill. The same order at Nino's in Vero Beach was $6.00 less. To Mr. Croce: I would never ever recommend your Lakewood restaurant to anyone and will never return.

1  Thank Joe071251
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Have tried this place many times when in the area and always pleased with the food and service. The sauce on the pasta dishes is among the best I have tasted and I am fuzzy about sauces, will not return if I do not like their sauce. Homemade cheesecake at $4.50 is a steal, homemade on the premises, better than some I tried at twice the price. Pizza must be good as I saw a lot of takeout activity while there. Service was prompt and courteous. The interior is old and could use a touch up but the food more than makes up for it. Will return