“Good pizza for Fl.”

Add it.
Touch of Brooklyn Pizza
Ranked #78 of 199 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Generally speaking trully good pizza is not found in Fl. At least from NE point of view. This pizza comes close. Generous portion. good beer selection reasonable price.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

was charged 75cents for 2oz of ketchup that was used on my steak sandwich.The sandwich was not good didn't even taste like steak. and the service was very slow. when I told the waitress that I had never paid for ketchup before I was told that it was a mom and pop operation(whatever that means) I would not recomend this pace to anyone even my enemies

Reviewed 28 November 2015

I have been going to this place for ten years. They produce some very good products and have a sense of humor as well. They even have a singer during the holiday season singing christmas music with the customers. ON WEekends they are busy with not only take out but sitdown customers who can enjoy some of their products. They will prepare items to your liking within reason.

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

I went in with the hope of a good slice if pizza. My hope was dashed immediately. This was some of the worst pizza I have eaten. The cheese was cheap and tasteless. The sauce and dough were no better.

1  Thank Paul L
Reviewed 16 August 2015

Being from Brooklyn NY, I had to have pizza from "Touch of Brooklyn". The pizza was excellent and reminded me of home. I had pizza from other places in the area, but they don't compare. If you want to experience real NY pizza, then this is the place to go. The eggplant parmigiana was also very good.